Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Release Candidate 7, Dec 22, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Hmmm... use the tunetool to open it as .ctz and save it as .tun... does this work...?

bare with me here...when "my documents" is open, all my files/tunes including the one i cant open is under the "all files" (*.ctz, *.tun, and i think *.bin) drop down box under the drop down box that has the name of the file/tune. when i go to rename it, it just saves the renamed file/tune back in that same folder. even if i put a .tun behind it when renaming, it saves it in the "all files" folder. in order for me to change it to the *.tun folder, i have to be able to open it and "save as". im gonna try and mail it out to fubar tomorrow and have him open it, rename it as a *.tun file and send it back to me to see if that works.

Is there any specific reason you want to save it as a ".tun" file rather than a ".ctz" file? When you send it to me tomorrow, let me know what computer, windows version, etc your using.
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

ok i uninstalled sw and installed old public release and reverted to old firmware and still no "script exited mode not supported" must be in bootblock? since this is only thing that can't be changed back

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
    Thurmon, you gotta config format and full (slow) program your BBX in V8 for your ECM. After updating the firmware of course.
    That's Andrew: it's back working

Is there any specific reason you want to save it as a ".tun" file rather than a ".ctz" file? When you send it to me tomorrow, let me know what computer, windows version, etc your using.
    i have to save it as a *.tun file so i can open it, make changes and save it without the file becoming an "invalid EFILive file". if i save it as a *.ctz file, i have to disable the check sum and i can make changes and save all day. will do and thanks

Ross and Paul is there anyway I can get the patch install that allows you to enable and disable the injection pulse width. I lost the ability to enable and disable on reinstalling software

Thurmon, you gotta config format and full (slow) program your BBX in V8 for your ECM. After updating the firmware of course.
    Could you explain this more? I am having the same issues. I get a script error $0101

Quote Originally Posted by Compcowboy View Post
    Could you explain this more? I am having the same issues. I get a script error $0101
    I got the file to load on V2 but trying to load tune to truck getting script error

Quote Originally Posted by 06redram View Post
    Ross and Paul is there anyway I can get the patch install that allows you to enable and disable the injection pulse width. I lost the ability to enable and disable on reinstalling software
    That doesn't make sense, there has been no change (at least on purpose) to that particular calibration {D0511}.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I'm sorry the older software 180. Had to go back to the older software because the new update beta software gave me the checksum code that I can not fix

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast