Ok, i have searched high and low through various sites and forums and can not find an answer to my problem. i am trying to set up my 2004 LB7 duramax to use the MAF for timing. i have rescaled the MAF voltage (B0201) & Map (B0802) so as to work within the max 32 grams/sec limit in the MAF/MAP selection table (B0901-B0904). i have set my three timing tables based on the Excel timing calculator, and done a bunch of logging to see where my air flow grams/sec is at for different RPMs and loads.

i then set up the tables (B0902-B0904) with new numbers 0, 7, 13, and MAP to MAF. went out and logged again it and it seemed that it was not moving to the other timing tables and was stuck on table A (B0908). i then adjusted the B0902-B0904 tables lower and it was still stuck in timing table A. i even set the grams/sec numbers to 0, 0.1, 0.2, so even at idle it should be using table C, but sure enough it was still using table A. i also set the MAF table A (B0902) to 32 grams/sec so it would have to use timing table B or C but it didn't budge from table A

through logging i have confirmed that the ECM is seeing the gram/sec correctly per my rescaling

i have put table (B0901) back to MAP and it will then correctly use timing table C.

i dont know if this is an EFI Live issue and maybe a question for Ross, but i have almost given up trying to use MAF for timing

anyone know what else to do? if i need to i can always attach logs and tun file for you guys to check out

thanks Jason