Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blending Function in Tune Tool

Default Blending Function in Tune Tool

I am having problems using the blending tool. I can select the type of blending that I want to do, size, and column/row, but don't know how to actually make it blend. I assume that there is a "blend" button. It's probably quite obvious, but I'm not seeing it.

Mike
    2019 Ram 6.7L 68RFE
    2003 VW Jetta TDI

You select the exact cell(s) to modify and the highlighted areas around it will be blended after editing the base selected cell(s). Or are you asking about smoothing? The button to smooth the selected cells looks like the Sine function from calculus.
    EFI Live - The Smarter way to tune!
    2006 Ram 2500 4x4

I just watched Kory's video he posted on his website. Dmaxink is his username here, and it was very helpful. Efilive Reseller (Power Performance Enterprises, Inc.)
    http://www.latuning.com/ I'd highly recommend it if you are getting started.

Oh, I see. It's not like the smoothing tool. To blend you must highlight the cells and, for instance, add 3%, and it will blend with the rest of the cells highlighted with the blending tool. Where with the smoothing tool you can just highlight an area and hit "smooth," "smooth," etc. Thanks.

Thanks for the link to the video.
    2019 Ram 6.7L 68RFE
    2003 VW Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by flat_lander View Post
    I just watched Kory's video he posted on his website. Dmaxink is his username here, and it was very helpful. Efilive Reseller (Power Performance Enterprises, Inc.)
    http://www.latuning.com/ I'd highly recommend it if you are getting started.
    I love seeing posts like this...it reminds me it was worth the time making the video... excuse the up and down audio. I didn't realize it was as up and down until it was too late! Lol...hope it helps u out 2006

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Dude, you have no idea. I've watched it twice now. The first time, my wife yelled at me, "TURN THAT DOWN!". I was like, uh, it wasn't that loud a second ago. I'm pretty good with software, but it helps getting kicked in the right direction when you first start. You sir have done a great thing for the community with that tutorial.

I love seeing posts like this...it reminds me it was worth the time making the video... excuse the up and down audio. I didn't realize it was as up and down until it was too late! Lol...hope it helps u out 2006
    The best way for me to learn is to see something done. Watching your video was a just what I needed. Much appreciated.
    2019 Ram 6.7L 68RFE
    2003 VW Jetta TDI

Kory is an amazing asset to the community and especially to me. If I have a professional tuner tune my truck, he's the one I'll pay to do it.

(We have a lot of good helpful pros on here.)
    EFI Live, Maxxed Out auto trans, Edge TC, FASS, 35's, 4" lift, E.D. 62/68/12, 70 hp tips.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I sincerely appreciate it.
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Group hug?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast