Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 07-09 6.7L Feature Request List

make your updates on the download section of your web site instead of searching through threads to find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And also make you software more computer friendly for people that is not so computer friendly.. I can tune the shit out of a truck no doubt. Just tuned a 6.7 today and it was awesome. But spending 3 hours trying to update black boxes and software is a bit rediculous... Don't get me wrong this stuff is great. Its just time consuming as a gear head sometimes to figure out the computer side, Eric
    2002 Chevy duramax, S475 turbo, ATS tranny and dual Cp3's, labonte water/meth injection, Super diesel parts, TC lift kit, 11.94 at 113mph

Well since this isint a full blown release...the updates aren't active.

Once it becomes a full release, you'll see the updates working accordingly.
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Lifetime Member

Ecc_33, what Les said. These releases are all in the Release Candidate stage, they are NOT a true public release. Once they have been tested and are deemed robust enough with most problems resolved, THEN they will be posted on the main EFILive.com website. Once the next true public release is out, the auto update function should work as planned as EFILive is switching to a different installation utility.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by ecc_33 View Post
    make your updates on the download section of your web site instead of searching through threads to find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And also make you software more computer friendly for people that is not so computer friendly.. I can tune the shit out of a truck no doubt. Just tuned a 6.7 today and it was awesome. But spending 3 hours trying to update black boxes and software is a bit rediculous... Don't get me wrong this stuff is great. Its just time consuming as a gear head sometimes to figure out the computer side, Eric
    Eric,

We hear you loud and clear.

Release Candidate software should not be in the same location as Public Release software.

We've deemed RC8 to be stable enough for the public to use with HUGE warnings, but not 'perfect' enough to make it a Public Release. It's a fine line we walk. If the RC wasn't available publicly, then you would not have been able to tune that 6.7L today.

Whilst you may consider updating firmware, bootblocks and software cumbersome, they are a necessary evil in delivering customers enhancements without returning units for upgrade. Over time the whole upgrade process has become 'easier', but we still have a way to go to make it more streamlined.

Cheers
    Cindy

I am now understanding things alot better. That makes since why its not on the software update page also. Crystal clear now guys! Thanks again for all the hard work!
    2002 Chevy duramax, S475 turbo, ATS tranny and dual Cp3's, labonte water/meth injection, Super diesel parts, TC lift kit, 11.94 at 113mph

I know on the 5.9s a few things weren't offered because it was controlled by the PCM vs. ECM etc... but is there any chance of getting the Tire Pressure Monitoring System covered on the 6.7s?
    '06 2500 Cummins 4x4, Billet Trans, Airdog 150, working on tuning with EFI Live!

Quote Originally Posted by 68showngo View Post
    I know on the 5.9s a few things weren't offered because it was controlled by the PCM vs. ECM etc... but is there any chance of getting the Tire Pressure Monitoring System covered on the 6.7s?
    Chances are, that feature is a TIPM (central gateway) feature, which at this time hasn't been addressed.
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

my only request is to make it good but not as good as our duramax tuning software. hold them back a little.
    2008 Chevrolet 3500HD DRW LTZ
    285/75/17 Nitto Dura Grapplers, 4.56 gears, Front and rear ARB lockers, Efi Live tuning by me, Raptor 160 LP, Cognito 4-6 NTB Lift, 4" Exhaust, Built Trans by Mike L.

Sold - 2004 LB7 Duramax, EFI Live with DSP5 Tune
    stage 4 SC transmission, 265/70/16 tires

That's funny, but unfortunately for you (at least on the 5.9L) they pretty much have every thing they need now, no limits left.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

i guess i should have gotten my request in sooner

keep up the good work, i am happy for any diesel that can take advantage of EFI Live.

My last request would be support (not that i intend to own one) Ford. then we can level the playing field and really see who comes out on top

Jason
    2008 Chevrolet 3500HD DRW LTZ
    285/75/17 Nitto Dura Grapplers, 4.56 gears, Front and rear ARB lockers, Efi Live tuning by me, Raptor 160 LP, Cognito 4-6 NTB Lift, 4" Exhaust, Built Trans by Mike L.

Sold - 2004 LB7 Duramax, EFI Live with DSP5 Tune
    stage 4 SC transmission, 265/70/16 tires

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast