Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T43 TCC Desired Slip and Adaptive Pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick G View Post
    But again, the torque modeling tables still do not address my 6L80 clients with high stall torque converters. They are miserable at 40-45mph with the constant pulsing of the TCC. Locking and unlocking. Locking and unlocking. Makes my TCM tune look like it was done by a beginner. All I was asking for was one very simple table. A TCC slip table. I hate looking like a hack. This table is sorely needed.
    Just got back in with a converter car and the same damn problem like always. Shifting is not a problem. I get those mint with the software I have. The TCC is another story. Friggin things pulses/slips ect. Makes me look like a rookie tuner. Now I'll give the customer back his car for 1/2 price because it's NOT perfect and he'll go to another tuner, pay again and have the tranny converter lockup fixed. This sucks.

As said, I sent the files with the lockup working correctly done by someone else. Would love to see some time put towards that and getting us control. This is the only thing I need on the A6 tunes, everything else works fine.

Atleast Im not fighting the same issue alone. I bought HPT, so now I burn a $100 license to adjust one table, sucks to have a T43 stream with EFI and still having to buy license.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick G View Post

But again, the torque modeling tables still do not address my 6L80 clients with high stall torque converters. They are miserable at 40-45mph with the constant pulsing of the TCC. Locking and unlocking. Locking and unlocking. Makes my TCM tune look like it was done by a beginner. All I was asking for was one very simple table. A TCC slip table. I hate looking like a hack. This table is sorely needed.
    What stalls and year transmission are they running? I've had my 3600 stall for nearly 2 years and never experianced any locking drama's.

What is needed to have someone put some time on working this into efilive?

Quote Originally Posted by zbadestz View Post
    What is needed to have someone put some time on working this into efilive?
    Apparently begging and pleading aren't enough. Perhaps bribing is worth a try. Slohawk and Minytrkr are correct, this is really the only table that needs to be added to the trans tuning file to give perfect performance. It couldn't be as daunting a task as figuring out virtual VE (cheers by the way). This looks like a relatively simple table to uncover, but it's absolutely critical to the performance of many, many tunes. Please gentlemen, put some resources to uncovering this one table. It's more critical than you probably realize.

2013 Corvette Grand Sport A6 heads/cam/boost coming
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    Vararam, EFI Live tuned, Cruising in 4 cylinder mode, hauling on 8.
    2000 Pewter Ram Air Trans Am M6 heads/cam 508 rwhp/445 rwtq SAE Mods list, Idle Sound Clip, WOT video, 183.092mph video
    2008 GMC Yukon Denali XL 6.2L K&N FIPK, variable valve timing tuned to the max w/EFI Live.

Maybe we need to start a poll on this so they can see how much people want it

Lifetime Member

Exactly which tables or table is/are the key ones for this? Maybe I can be persuaded to go look

Ian, I can even tell you the address's if you really want to make a .cax file?
    One of my big problems is the T43 files I create the .calz files from is in disarray due to me trying to add in a bunch more stuff and never completing it. It's kind of like I pulled a rocker cover off to fix a small oil leak except I ended up tearing the whole engine down. I'll help Ian out any way I can to make the .cax files come to life, that will hopefully tie you over until we get them in the software.
    Last edited by GMPX; March 29th, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Ian, I can even tell you the address's if you really want to make a .cax file?
    One of my big problems is the T43 files I create the .calz files from is in disarray due to me trying to add in a bunch more stuff and never completing it. It's kind of like I pulled a rocker cover off to fix a small oil leak except I ended up tearing the whole engine down. I'll help Ian out any way I can to make the .cax files come to life, that will hopefully tie you over until we get them in the software.
    Sure Ross, I'm up for it.

Now the voting on which OS comes first .

I sent you an Email Ian, did you not get it yet?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast