Dirk, I tried going back to stock everything as far as my idle values go except I left the timing at 29 degrees base park and in gear and tried the idle loging this morning. It reported .32 to .35 for all idle cells. I entered them in by hand cause for some reason the table you've supplied me with have more low temperature cells then the one in my .tun file but everything lines up above the lower values you've supplied me with. I switched the table you supplied me with to Celcius also cause that is what's in my tuning file. Now that being said I manually went in and added the .32 to .35 values to the corresponding desired air flow table values and now the car sucks real bad. It won't hold an idle at all and appears to be running very very rich in the lower rpms. Something else I noticed is that I logged a cell last night before leaving and copied and loaded into the pcm as indicated before. That cell that was changed (by .34 last night) when logged this morning still wanted an additional .34 according to this table. Is that a max value or something? Does this table work properly with ls2 throttle bodies on c5's? It isn't working properly for me, that's for sure.

As I discussed with Humpin (Dirk) i've added 4 across the whole table before and it worked much better then this RAFIG table. Something does not appear to be right here. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated as i'm about to poor gas all over the thing light a match and be done with it (not really, just venting). Once again this is a 239/242 110lsa cam in a stock head stock shortblock ls6 with a fast 90/ls2 90 combo trying to idle at 900 rpm (in which it idles fine with 4 added to the a/f table but not with the RAFIG values over stock).