Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EFILive Training books for Cummins and Duramax

Default EFILive Training books for Cummins and Duramax

Hello everyone!

I finally have some extra books that are used in my training classes for sale now! Lot's of people have been asking for these (after hearing about them in the classes). The book printer messed up on the books just before my latest classes, and I ended up with a bunch of books extra because of their mistake. The books are now fixed which leaves me with a pile of extras....

These books come in 2 varieties:

The "Basics" book - which covers building a tune for a Duramax and a Cummins 5.9 - from the ground up - including terminology used in the software. Very informative books that I have been thanked for many times by customers who attended the classes when referring back to them later.

The "Complete" Training guide set includes the Basics book, and an Advanced reference guide which is used to build on top of the Basics book. This book covers additional information for Duramax and Cummins tuning.

Each book comes with a CD that has additional documentation, sample tunes, etc. Tons of information poured into this set of books and accompanying CD.

It is very important to me that you know that these books were written as part of the classes, and have a ton of good information in them - but they were written as a supplement to the classes. Everything in the books is covered in the classes, as well as alot more. There ARE sections of the book that refer to "being in the class" - however they are simply break points for the class as we work our way through.

It is also important to note that the course content has A LOT more information than what are in these books. While they cover alot, they are only a piece of what the classes cover.

As a bonus to anyone who is considering purchasing a V2, the books will be DISCOUNTED. As an added bonus, anyone who purchases the books now and decides they still want to attend a future class - will receive a discount off the cost of that class (and be provided with a NEW and up to date version of the book at that class).

Please contact me with any questions! Want everyone to be happy with their purchase here. Lots of information that will get anyone jump started on doing some basic stuff with their EFILive V2.

Basics book can be purchased here: Basics Book
    "Complete" book set can be purchased here: Advanced book set

Again, please let me know any questions! If you are considering purchasing a V2 and getting into tuning your own truck, these books are an EXCELLENT way to get up to speed!
    Last edited by zfuller123; January 30th, 2012 at 10:03 AM.
    2005 Crew Cab Dually Duramax

Big turbos, big injectors, big pumps, crazy heads AND a flux capacitor...
    Best run so far on street tires: 11.14 @ 128.8 mph

Got mine yesterday. Impressed to say the least. Very nice job zach.

Thanks!

Just wondering if you get both books when you buy the advance set or do you have to purchase them seperatly? Also wondering if and when you would be holding another class? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 05RedLLY View Post
    Just wondering if you get both books when you buy the advance set or do you have to purchase them seperatly? Also wondering if and when you would be holding another class? Thanks!
    You get both books when you purchase the Advanced. And Zach should be announcing some new training days here in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by davematthews View Post
    You get both books when you purchase the Advanced. And Zach should be announcing some new training days here in a couple of weeks.
    Thanks!

Just got third run of both books last week so we have plenty ready to go

Thanks Zach, the books are great. Now I just need books like these for the gassers. Robert

You are welcome! I wish i could be of service on the gasser side - but that's just not something i've jumped into....

Zach, I am looking into the advanced training books but it only says d-max and 5.9 cummins. Does the book now include 6.7 cummins, as they are slightly different creatures? Thanks,
    2007.5 Dodge 3500 - some power mods with a 48re behind it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast