Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EFILive Training books for Cummins and Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by LBZ_Mike View Post
    I just bought a V2 and am looking for some books on tuning. I heard you had some great books and even offered a discount if I show my reciept of a V2. Is that right? Thanks. As of right now I will only be doing some scanning Datalogging flashing and putting tunes on other peoples trucks. Eventually I would like to get into custom tuning, I guess that is what these books are geared more towards.
    Did you buy the V2 from us? If not, then no discount on the books. Sorry but I'm not sure who you are by your forum name. As for the books, yes they are geared towards teaching you how to tune as well as many other things (like how to read, how to flash, how to datalog, etc.) - the CD that comes with the books contains dozens of documents with additional information on them that help point out and get you through a lot of other issues when it comes to working on the different trucks.
    2005 Crew Cab Dually Duramax

Big turbos, big injectors, big pumps, crazy heads AND a flux capacitor...
    Best run so far on street tires: 11.14 @ 128.8 mph

Unfortunately I didn't buy from you, sorry. I just bought one and it was shipped today..... hope it wasn't a huge discount I missed... that really stinks. And it all sounds good but the only problem I have is my new laptop does not have a cd rom drive... is the cd unlocked so i can take to a friend and have it put on my flashdrive so i can download it on my computer? thanks for the response. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by LBZ_Mike View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't buy from you, sorry. I just bought one and it was shipped today..... hope it wasn't a huge discount I missed... that really stinks. And it all sounds good but the only problem I have is my new laptop does not have a cd rom drive... is the cd unlocked so i can take to a friend and have it put on my flashdrive so i can download it on my computer? thanks for the response. Mike
    Yes the CD is just a CD... Outside of documentation and some stock files on it, nothing fancy about it. Just compliments the book.
    2005 Crew Cab Dually Duramax

Big turbos, big injectors, big pumps, crazy heads AND a flux capacitor...
    Best run so far on street tires: 11.14 @ 128.8 mph

how do i get an autocal for lmm duramax to work on 6.7 cummins. showing error code $0281

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123