Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LB7 EFI LIVE with no real results

Default LB7 EFI LIVE with no real results

I installed EFI live with the DSP5 switch on my LB7 that I resently purchased and I am not getting near the results that I beleive I should with my tunes. My dad just has a stock LB7 engine with the edge and that has much more power than my truck. This isn't making an sence to me, I changed the fuel filter with no results. any suggestions?

Who did your tunes? Are you sure there switching between teh tunes and going to your hotter tunes? How many miles on teh trans? Is it slipping?
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

ATP truck performance did my tunes and I did a scan and I know the volts are switching between the tunes. The truck just hit 80,000 miles.

Yes it is installed correctly. I did the scan to check the voltages when i changed the switch and it did change as it should for each tune. I purchased my tunes and then full flashed them into the tune file. I also did contact them and they informed me to check my fuel filter which i changed. So I was looking for further help on here.

did they flash the tune or you. make sure the tune is FULL FLASHED otherwise the extra tables will not be loaded for DSP functionality

Jason

yes I full flashed it with the tunes by clicking the thick read arrow all the way to the right and i ran the scan tool and the PIDS for the DSP voltage and DSP Tune and they showed the voltage and the tune changing

if you know that the switch is working correctly and it has been correctly full flashed with an upgraded DSP5 tune, how about, i don't know how familiar you are with EFI Live tuning, but have you tried comparing the DSP tables, specifically the DSP#1-4 main injection pulse (pilot & no pilot tables). compare the bottom right cells and see how much of a difference there is.

jason

Im really not to sure how to do this. is there anything with the engine that could be doing this?

I would suggest contacting Rob...he has great customer support and I'm sure would fix you right up!
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

I agree Rod is great I just havent had the time since I work 3rd shift. Everytime I have called they have been great though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast