Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Success Story

I've noticed that Les...everytime I beat a Dodge something was always wrong!

Lol jjk, don't jump me, I'm somewhat on the dark side with my 6.7!
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    I've noticed that Les...everytime I beat a Dodge something was always wrong!

Lol jjk, don't jump me, I'm somewhat on the dark side with my 6.7!

You Dmax boys are all the same...lol!!!
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Lol! Guilty guilty!

Oh man, Heres a old one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MiPLHn0PRA
    Last edited by Dmaxink; February 8th, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
    -Kory

Oh man, Heres a old one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MiPLHn0PRA
    That's hilarious! Sad but true....
    2019 Ram 6.7L 68RFE
    2003 VW Jetta TDI

At least chances are that if your on this forum..your not "that guy"..LOL!
    -Kory

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
    You just don't get it do you. You're not worth my time.
    Yea we figured you where like that a year or so ago! So it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
    Thanks Kory. Lol Ross. These guys just can't grow up. All their childish comments got old. Fact of the matter was you had two trucks, side by side, make probably 6 pulls, and one (me) always outran the other.
    The thing that gets me is I feel you think we are putting down your truck and your accomplishments. We never said anything about your accomplishments or what you have done to your truck that is running very good. We both actually said it was impressive how far you have come with your truck and figuring out EFI Live. That is not the issue.

As for the fun stuff of your success story, wording is everything! And you put it on the World Wide Web for all to see. So you must understand it is open for debate. Sorry, but that is just the way it is.

I also have no vested interest in ether truck. I am just someone that watched it all play out and if the other guy would have told the story like you did I would have done the same to him.

I say you settle this on the rollers...out here in the west, we settle disputed beat downs with hard numbers.

The dyno don't lie...

Either way...a 66mm with anything over 100hp injectors, should have walked over a 63mm with the right tuning.

If you can't do the above....then it's time to get real....real tuning.
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

^^Agreed, I'm sure andrew or Les could get the 66 and 100s where they should be.. After all, you are on Efilives forum...care to invest in a nice tune?
    -Kory

It’s my truck that is in question here. I was not going to register and add to the nonsense. I have been a lurker here since I heard EFI Live was coming for Cummins. I have also been a long time supporter of smarty (let the bashing begin). I did give EFI Live a try and that left a BAD taste in my mouth. Andrew actually gave me his second License and I paid for tuning (I won’t mention from who but it wasn’t Andrew or Les). This tuning was to help Andrew and I both learn. That did not work out and it wasn’t my or Andrews fault. Someone just didn’t stand behind what they told us. There is no doubt EFI Live or any custom tuning is better than a box tuner but I have few complaints about using the box tuner. What complaints I have EFI Live will solve (Mostly the surging and injector rattle). Until my plans changed recently I was planning on giving EFI Live another shot in the spring after adding a cam. From dyno sheets that I have saw I may be leaving more than 100 ponies on the table. As of now I may sell my truck to fund the build of my wife’s VP truck (She can’t drive a standard comfortably) and it’s hard to justify two of these rigs as Daily Drivers, so I would rather have one we both can enjoy. Given the conditions Yes Andrew did beat me. All but one pull mine just spun on the wet roads as soon as the turbo would start to light. The one decent pull I got he was ahead and once mine spooled he didn’t seem to put anymore distance between us. I was impressed VERY impressed, I would just not consider that a win or a good comparison but that’s me. Mine SHOULD do a lot better than his but I think they are Dang close!!!! I actually enjoy blowing the tires off but not at 80+ in the rain. I have never claimed to be the “BIG DOG” of the area. You can ask anyone locally that has a Cummins as I have helped most of them learn from my mistakes and help most of them wrench on their trucks. I never asked Brian to post anything on here, I actually asked him not too. How I read into his success story is between him and I (not the world) and I said my peace to him. I don’t care to get beat. There is always going to be someone faster than you. There is a local Dodge Neon that has BLOWN my doors off multiple times. I have told him how AWESOME that is but I would NEVER ride in that ity bitty car running like that!!! I never set out to build a monster. I just fell into the never ending one part leads to another and so on. I have met lots of great people traveling to events and got hooked on the sport. That will never change. If I still have the truck later this year Les or Rich will probably be hearing from me. Les I love road trips but I don’t think Cali is in the cards this year but I do get an extra week of vacation next year!!! I did not come here or post this to keep this argument going. Hopefully the buck stops here.

I probably will invest in EFI one day.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast