Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Release Candidate 9, Feb 09, 2012

5 out of 5 BBF'es failed. 4 out of 4 PC flashes successful with the Cummins CMB. The most stable I have seen of BBF'ing for Cummins CMB was the July 29th 2011 release.

Thanks,
    -Andrew
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
    5 out of 5 BBF'es failed. 4 out of 4 PC flashes successful with the Cummins CMB. The most stable I have seen of BBF'ing for Cummins CMB was the July 29th 2011 release.

Thanks,
    -Andrew
    After the BBF fails (before unplugging the FlashScan/AutoCal), can you please save a trace file on the FlashScan/AutoCal device, then copy the log file to the PC and email it to me at paul@efilive.com. Include a link to this thread so I know what its about, thanks.
    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

LS1B BBF/FF... wow!! thanks, I'll be trying this out over the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    After the BBF fails (before unplugging the FlashScan/AutoCal), can you please save a trace file on the FlashScan/AutoCal device, then copy the log file to the PC and email it to me at paul@efilive.com. Include a link to this thread so I know what its about, thanks.
    Regards
    Paul
    You have mail.
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    JezzaB, there has been absolutely no changes to the E40 calibrations for a fair while now, can you perhaps post a screen shot?

Has appeared on the last couple of RC buids ive loaded on. All were uninstalled and then reinstalled. Ive opened previous tunes iv done a couple of years ago and the BoostVE table appears screwed up as well. I dont remember the BoostVE table reading under 105kpa.

Very weird. The Main VE table reads correctly

Also had a couple of pass thru flashes to the E40 where everything appears to be correct and flash correctly but the g/cyl airflow is very very low when logging. Reflash or Full flash and (sometimes) its fixed and back reading what it should. Not good when it starts trying to command something in the .32g/cyl area under boost
    Last edited by JezzaB; February 12th, 2012 at 09:38 AM.

I'm trying to tune a 2012 Turbo Sonic, I can't seem to open the file (Unrecognized PCM) is there a different build I should be looking for to tune this thing or is it still in the works? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post

Thanks,
    -Andrew
    Please see Issue #5 in the first post of this thread.
    I've updated the firmware to hopefully fix the problem.

Regards
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    I'm trying to tune a 2012 Turbo Sonic, I can't seem to open the file (Unrecognized PCM) is there a different build I should be looking for to tune this thing or is it still in the works? Thanks
    Please send the file that you read from the controller to me at paul@efilive.com
    Regards
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JezzaB View Post
    Has appeared on the last couple of RC buids ive loaded on. All were uninstalled and then reinstalled. Ive opened previous tunes iv done a couple of years ago and the BoostVE table appears screwed up as well. I dont remember the BoostVE table reading under 105kpa
    Sorry JezzaB, I forgot we did add a table in to the E40 back in December so the E40 has been modified recently, I'll need to look and see why those tables you showed are all messed up now. Just hold off on tuning that table for the moment, I'm not sure it will be changing the correct data.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Sorry JezzaB, I forgot we did add a table in to the E40 back in December so the E40 has been modified recently, I'll need to look and see why those tables you showed are all messed up now. Just hold off on tuning that table for the moment, I'm not sure it will be changing the correct data.
    Yeah I havent touched the table as im sure the data is fine as long as its not changed. Reminds me a bit of when im looking for tables in TunerPro :p

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast