I purchased a V1 EFI live system with one license a couple months ago. When I went to have the car tuned on the dyno I informed the tuner I have EFI live. I spent $450 in dyno tune time but he tuned it on Hptuners using a 2 bar custom operating system. I have now been told that I cannot just hook up my EFI live and it will read the current tune. Is that true? What sucks is I have driven over a 1000 miles in the last two weeks. I have raped it several times and it hasn't missed a beat at WOT or idle. However, it is all over the place surging, etc... when cruising. It has a bad stumble just off idle. It fires right up and idles nice but unless you spin the tires it will bog down. I really don't want to start over on the tune because of how well it idles and the fact I have blown it up stomping on it in all gears.

It is a 69 Chevelle with a 5.3 out of a 2003 suburban, Factory pcm 4011 and wiring harness, Open loop tune using one 02 sensor for my LM1 that runs when the car is on to monitor my AFR's, Th400, twin pt62's, 15lbs of boost and 14 degrees of timing at WOT. E85 and no intercooler. Hardly even need to turn my fans on. Runs right around 155 degrees and gets to 180 in traffic with no fans and no intercooler. What can I do? I have not even registered my one license yet because I was going to have the tuner do it to transfer the HPtuners file. Not sure why he just didn't do the initiall tune with EFI live. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,