I am in the process of installing a used LQ4 with 799 heads and compression will be nearly a percentage point higher than the old LQ4 at 10.4:1. I am going to run the same pulley, so I am thinking boost will still be at around 8#. My plan is to get the motor in, reduce timing in the low and high octane tables by 3 degrees and ensure the VE and boost VE tables are still accurate on 91. Once the airflow is right, I wanted to begin working on an E85 tune. I have been running an open loop speed density tune for the last 2 years with success, so I wanted to keep the tune this way. Also, I am running a COS5 OS 02 Operating System. I assume that if airflow has been correctly modeled in the VE tables, I will only need to change the commanded fueling in the various tables??

From what I have read, I need to convert my log and tuning files to display air/fuel in EQ Ratio as opposed to AFR. I can reprogram my lc-1 to do the same.

In the tune, what do I need to change? I know I have to change the stoich ratio table, but the lower limit appears to be 10, and the stoich ratio of E85 is 9.7.

Once I have the fueling figured out, I would start to work on the spark tables. As far as the fuel system, I have 72# injectors, a 255 in tank walbro feeding an inline 044, through a return style fuel system. I think that will be enough based on the calculators I have used.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!