I hope somebody has run across this problem. I had no problems logging everything seemed to go fine then I looked at the log and most of the events showed a spike in one frame. (Ex. RPM goes from 550Idle to 3000+ in one frame. TPS does the same and VSS shows 2 MPH then 60MPH, other PID's exhibit the same behavior) All this does not happen when logging with the laptop only with the interface (Blackbox). I also noticed in the Flashscan PID menu that Absolute throttle position was shown twice. I latter discovered that this was because I only showed 23 channels and it was looking for 24.

I reloaded V7.1.7 and found no changes with all the PID defaults in place. Then I loaded V7.1.6 and had no problems with BB Logging. The corrupt log files that showed the spike in V7.1.7 were all just noise (no data) the files with no data spikes were normal. At this point I still had one file in the BB that I had not cleared and I loaded it into 1.6 and found it had 100 more frames than in 1.7 and the file looked fine (gradual increase in data) no spikes. So it appears that not all of the data is being downloaded in 1.7.

Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks, Jim