Thread: Axis defined

Default Axis defined

I think i have a grip on this but when im looking at say my fuel pressure base table. Is the top row from L to R like my throttle position? And the the top to bottom is my my rpm. I just cant seem to figure out all the numbers. And what the reference is. I know thats a stupid question im just trying to learn. Ive been studying the tunes i bought but just cant get a full understanding. If anyone cares to give me clarification on this stuff i would be forever in your debt. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Chadsix View Post
    I think i have a grip on this but when im looking at say my fuel pressure base table. Is the top row from L to R like my throttle position? And the the top to bottom is my my rpm. I just cant seem to figure out all the numbers. And what the reference is. I know thats a stupid question im just trying to learn. Ive been studying the tunes i bought but just cant get a full understanding. If anyone cares to give me clarification on this stuff i would be forever in your debt. Thank you
    The top from left to right is your commanded fuel in mm3, and from top to bottom on the left is your rpm. The data that populates the table is what your fuel pressure should be at x commanded fuel corresponding to the rpm.

Yea thats were im confused.... I mean it makes sense but im confused. Ill keep at it and keep tryimg things till i get it. Trucks running great but i just dont know if im gonna gernade it or not

I guess this is where I get confused too. I can read and see 120mm³ at 2000rpm is 110MPa but what does 120mm³ actually mean? I know what mm³ stands for and I know what rpm stands for, but am lost to see how 120mm³ correlates to it. Is it a reference point? Sorry for a possible derail, but hopefully it's relevant.
    2007 5.9 SBT & ATP Tuning

You're assigning a specific duration to the certain cubic millimeters in your injection quantity tables (mm3 defined). It is basically a reference to your throttle position.
    Joel
    -6.7 powered 2006 Ram QC 4x4 Auto, EFI Live, Garrett, Thuren.

-08 Chevy Silverado 4x4 5.3, built 4l70E, COMP cam and Thorly headers.