Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injector Flow rates?

So I guess the 2-3K Tech-II is a better deal (Dollar wise) than the Snap-On MODIS (7-8K). However, the Tech-II can only be used for GM based products (I Believe).

Guess I will be purchasing a Tech-II and not a EFI-Live, as it appears it will not meet my Injector replacement needs.

Maybe in the near future, EFI-Live will support this feature, and if I have not purchased a Tech-II by then, I will consider buying the EFI-Live.

Thanks for all the support!
    Last edited by simmja1; March 30th, 2012 at 03:35 AM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by simmja1 View Post
    So I guess the 2-3K Tech-II is a better deal (Dollar wise) than the Snap-On MODIS (7-8K). However, the Tech-II can only be used for GM based products (I Believe).

Guess I will be purchasing a Tech-II and not a EFI-Live, as it appears it will not meet my Injector replacement needs.

Maybe in the near future, EFI-Live will support this feature, and if I have not purchased a Tech-II by then, I will consider buying the EFI-Live.

Thanks for all the support!

If all you need to do is program injector flow data, take it to a dealer or somebody with a capable scan tool and pay them an hour or two labor to program it and be done with it. It will be THOUSANDS cheaper and accomplish teh same thing as realistically how often would you need to reprogram the injector flow rates. And they will run just fine without the flow rates even being plugged in as I did an ECM swap on an LMM a few weeks back and it started up and ran fine without programming them in.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Quote Originally Posted by 03svrider View Post
    No answer? Guess I won't be buying efi live if I can't get support in thier own forum.
    did an EFILive rep ever contact you?
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12