Thread: New EFILive Distributor

Default New EFILive Distributor

The short version-

DigitalEFI is the new US distributor for EFILive. Our contact information is listed on the Authorized Reseller tab of the EFILive company web site.

The long version-
    For those of you who may think I just fell off the turnip truck- I have been a member of this forum since 2005 and have been using EFILive longer than that. In addition to scanning, tuning and beta testing, I have also written several magazine articles about FlashScan, and put on a few tuning seminars.

Like just about everyone else, I was surprised when I received phone calls from Ira and Robyn and learned that Fish Tuning was no longer a distributor. I took their suggestion and sent an e-mail to EFILive, In that e-mail, and my subsequent post (#52) in the original thread about the situation, I offered to do some fence mending or to help in any other way. Frankly, I was both surprised and honored when EFILive's response to my offer of help was the suggestion that I become the new US distributor. In my opinion, EFILive is absolutely the best scanning/tuning package available, (I've been tuning EFI controllers since 1993 and have used about every type of scanning/tuning software, so I have a bit of perspective about the subject). I'm grateful to have the opportunity to be part of EFILive's continued success.

If you're an authorized reseller, or would like to become one, please contact DigitalEFI if you would like to purchase from us. If you would prefer to deal with SoCal Diesel, contact Guy. Keep in mind that SoCal Diesel and DigitalEFI are NOT competitors. We are both distributors of EFILive products and both believe that our roles are to provide the best possible customer service to each reseller.
    DigitalEFI- EFILive US Distributor
    sales@digitalefi.com
    678/344-1590

Lifetime Member

Welcome aboard Dave, we are excited to have someone with your knowledge and passion on our team.

Further to writing several magazine articles featuring FlashScan and EFILive, Dave's Author bio says the following "With seven technically oriented automotive books and over 2,000 magazine articles to his credit, Dave Emanuel is regarded as one of the nation's most respected automotive journalists."

Dave's unique set of skills is a perfect fit for EFILive, and our resellers. His extensive knowledge on all things EFI - mechanical and tuning makes him a valuable resource for all of us.

Here are a couple of links to magazine articles Dave has written.

http://www.corvettefever.com/techart...are/index.html
    http://www.corvettefever.com/techart...s/viewall.html

...now we just need to get Dave to start a project on fitting a diesel into one of those Vettes

Cheers
    Cindy

Congratulations on being the new distributor. You have a impressive resume. Do you have a website? I couldn't find a link on EFI's page.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    Congratulations on being the new distributor. You have a impressive resume. Do you have a website? I couldn't find a link on EFI's page.
    Dave is in for a world wind introduction to distributing EFILive, with only a few days notice he's come on board and stepped up to the plate. Website is in the works but it's not available yet.

Cheers
    Cindy

Congrats Dave! David at DTS threw in some good words about you guys to me on the phone this past week. I will give you guys a call at some point this week
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Lifetime Member

Congratulations!!!!!!
    "All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."