View Poll Results: should fish tuning be brought back?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes bring back fish tuning

26 74.29%
  • no leave as is

9 25.71%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: bring back fish tuning.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    That doesn't address the lock up tables for the converter.

See post #27 & #28 in this thread ...

http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....l=1#post166856

[QUOTE=AllOutPerformance;166668]Yes
    no

THis post has been edited by EFILive (March 30, 2102) to add the following disclaimer:

EFILive did not start this poll. This poll was started by the forum user: AllOutPerformance.

Contrary to some comments, EFILive is not requesting advice from the public regarding this situation.
    EFILive's decision is final and while this poll may allow some people to vent their frustrations, it is not being and will not be used by EFILive in any way to influence business decsions.

Regards
    Paul Blackmore
    EFILive Limited
    [/QUOTE
    I find it funny you have to change my post.its actually kinda sad.you wanna say this cool.but leave my post as it was.makes you look bad.
    So does the new distributed buy direct from you or from another guy.
    just curious.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

[QUOTE=AllOutPerformance;167889]
    Quote Originally Posted by AllOutPerformance View Post
    Yes
    no

THis post has been edited by EFILive (March 30, 2102) to add the following disclaimer:

EFILive did not start this poll. This poll was started by the forum user: AllOutPerformance.

Contrary to some comments, EFILive is not requesting advice from the public regarding this situation.
    EFILive's decision is final and while this poll may allow some people to vent their frustrations, it is not being and will not be used by EFILive in any way to influence business decsions.

Regards
    Paul Blackmore
    EFILive Limited
    [/QUOTE
    I find it funny you have to change my post.its actually kinda sad.you wanna say this cool.but leave my post as it was.makes you look bad.
    So does the new distributed buy direct from you or from another guy.
    just curious.

Actually we had a number of inquiries to EFILive asking why EFILive was asking if Fish Tuning should be brought back.
    Your original post did not make it clear that the poll was started by you and was something that you were asking about and that it had nothing to do with EFILive or EFILive's decision making process. I was clarifying the thread so that people were not confused into thinking that EFILive would run such a poll. I also made it very obvious that I had edited your post to prevent anyone else being confused and thinking that you had made those comments.

The new distributor is exactly that, a distributor. EFILive has two distributors and they both purchase directly from EFILive.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Wow....I understand that change can be difficult, and those who have dealt with Fish may have a difficult time adjusting to a new distributor. However the completely juvenile posts from various people in this thread is some of the most unprofessional behavior I have seen in a while from people who claim to be professionals themselves.

Just to add a little info as an authorized reseller, for anyone interested in EFILive that finds this thread looking for information.

I have been in business with EFILive for a while, I have not had any dealings with Fish Tuning, and so I can't comment on that situation. However I have had experience with Guy and Socal Diesel, and I can say that their service is top notch. Guy and the others at Socal diesel have gone above and beyond with their service, professionalism, and general help. I can honestly say that the help from Guy I have received has been a great asset to me as a reseller, I think the childish and juvenile attacks against him are baseless and unwarranted.

I would also like to say that EFILive has been nothing but an excellent company to do business with. They are an exemplary company that provides some of the best products and customer service I have ever witnessed. The communication I have received as a reseller from EFILive during this whole situation has shown nothing but respect for Fish, their business, and their customers. The manner in which they handled this situation has been professional, helpful, and overall excellent. It is unfortunate that they have not received the same level of professionalism in the response to their decision. Situations like this can happen in business, and EFILive has every right to make decisions that they feel is best for their company, employees, resellers, and customers. They do not 'owe' a public explanation to anyone, and I applaud them for not doing so, it is a private decision between private companies, and any issues or concerns that people feel have come from EFILive's business decisions should be handled respectfully, professionally, and privately. Argumentative and juvenile threads like this do nothing to benefit anyone, not EFILive, not Fish, not resellers, and certainly not customers. As an owner and moderator of several forums, I personally would have closed this thread long ago, but I respect that EFILive does want to keep some open communication.

Although I have no dealings with Fish so far, I wish them the best in their future business endeavors, and personally, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them for other products or services that they offer. I also welcome the new EFILive distributor.

And if anyone finds this thread trying to learn about EFILive products, please do not let the emotions, accusations, misinformation, and behavior of some of the people here influence your decision to use EFILive products. The EFILive products, and service, are the best. I have been using EFILive for years, long before I became a reseller. I only do business with companies and products that I personally believe in, and EFILive is on the top of that list in every sense. If you have any questions regarding EFILive products, please don't hesitate to start a thread, or contact any of the EFILive authorized resellers for information.
    1996 c1500 gen1e 5.7L - the "LS31", 24x CNP, LS2 coils, modified T56, 12200411PCM running COS3, zz4 cam, custom MPFI, etc. coming soon: Twin Turbos

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112