View Poll Results: should fish tuning be brought back?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes bring back fish tuning

26 74.29%
  • no leave as is

9 25.71%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bring back fish tuning.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    I could not of said this better myself Bobo... same boat...
    Kory, my offer to Bob extends to you and anyone else who needs assistance.

Cheers
    Cindy

All I have to say is I'm highly disappointed.

I've spoken my peace via email.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

I along with the rest of the resellers am disappointed. Thing is it's not any of our decision in the matter. Bad mouthing and anger towards EFILive isn't helping at all. Robyn and Ira are not gone or completely removed from the EFILive world. They have said they are still going to be there to answer questions and continue making products that have helped us all in marketing and product sales. The resellers have lost a distributor, but we haven't lost Fish Tuning and their support.
    Dan's Diesel Performance
    www.dansdieselperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    Having first class customer service and support means as much to me as having first class beta testers does to Ross and Paul. Whatever the reason for dismissing Fish Tuning as a distributor was, it really don't matter. They are gone and they were what made my business run for me and my family. Why do I have to walk away from a product I believe in just because of a business decision by EFI Live? I put my trust in Robyn and Ira to be there when I needed them. International Bank Fees and time zone differences make buying direct a difficult choice. The thing is, I'm not a quiter and you can't fire me. I'll get by, but it might not be whats best for everybody. It's going to be what's best for my family, my business, and me. I'm making some of my own business decisions. Stay tuned!!
    Wow is all I can say!
    Fish was the only customer service that I knew I could call when I needed help right then. Judging by all the people the email was sent to I probably wasnt the only one who used Fish Tuning.
    Fish Tuning is one of the few reasons I am still using EFI Live. Ever since Cummins came out it seems like us gas tuners have been forgot about by everyone except Fish Tuning. Fish Tuning was one of the most pro active distributors and pro EFI Live places out there. Everyone I know personally who tunes went through them for support and or purchases. I don't believe there is another company out there who could have better customer service or support for EFI Live. I have never heard a negative thing about them. Its obvious from this thread that I am not alone on quality of service I got from them.

Does EFI Live know how hard they are making it for people to support them? First the price increase, then no support for the T43, then get rid of the distributor that most of the gas tuners use. What next, cummins only?

Really disappointed
    Lorenz
    Last edited by GMPX; March 29th, 2012 at 11:54 AM.

Yep, its a sad day for us friends... I have never met such strait-forward and awesome people. Regardless of what is going on, Fish Tuning will have my business in any venture they have from here on, and have my full support. Any company that does what they have done for me, i feel as though i am in debt to them. Thank you again Fish Tuning.
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    Wow is all I can say!
    Fish was the only customer service that I knew I could call when I needed help right then. Judging by all the people the email was sent to I probably wasnt the only one who used Fish Tuning.
    Fish Tuning is one of the few reasons I am still using EFI Live. Ever since Cummins came out it seems like us gas tuners have been forgot about by everyone except Fish Tuning. Fish Tuning was one of the most pro active distributors and pro EFI Live places out there. Everyone I know personally who tunes went through them for support and or purchases. I don't believe there is another company out there who could have better customer service or support for EFI Live. I have never heard a negative thing about them. Its obvious from this thread that I am not alone on quality of service I got from them.

Does EFI Live know how hard they are making it for people to support them? First the price increase, then no support for the T43, then get rid of the distributor that most of the gas tuners use. What next, cummins only?

Really disappointed
    Lorenz
    Lorenz,

While it may not be of much consolation to you, I can say categorically that now the break has been made that our ability to service both Gas and Diesel, GM and Cummins from a development perspective has been improved.

The amount of development time that Paul and Ross have both lost over the last 2 years dealing with the issues that lead to this weeks decision is astronomical. Their focus has been pulled at critical times on critical projects that have had a direct result of us delivering support.

If the quality of service you received from Fish Tuning was the same as we received, this thread would not have been started. We would not be in this dark place. And quite possibly, the support you ask for may have been delivered months ago.

The review of our distribution channels has commenced. We are acutely aware of the needs of our Gas Tuners and Resellers. Your thoughts have been taken on board, and we'll provide further information once a decision has been made.

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Lorenz,

While it may not be of much consolation to you, I can say categorically that now the break has been made that our ability to service both Gas and Diesel, GM and Cummins from a development perspective has been improved.

The amount of development time that Paul and Ross have both lost over the last 2 years dealing with the issues that lead to this weeks decision is astronomical. Their focus has been pulled at critical times on critical projects that have had a direct result of us delivering support.

If the quality of service you received from Fish Tuning was the same as we received, this thread would not have been started. We would not be in this dark place. And quite possibly, the support you ask for may have been delivered months ago.

The review of our distribution channels has commenced. We are acutely aware of the needs of our Gas Tuners and Resellers. Your thoughts have been taken on board, and we'll provide further information once a decision has been made.

Cheers
    Cindy
    Yeah...we are totally buying this...

Good day to you...

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Lorenz,

Cheers
    Cindy
    Wow! Why even make this a poll? Unless there is something in place for us as far as customer support, good pricing and fast affordable service goes this was a bad move. Some of us have families to support and small profit margins do not put food on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by LReiff View Post
    Wow! Why even make this a poll? Unless there is something in place for us as far as customer support, good pricing and fast affordable service goes this was a bad move. Some of us have families to support and small profit margins do not put food on the table.
    It's real easy for them to make a decision to drop someone when they are halfway around the world and don't get the full picture...I'm seriously doubting that EFI Live and their emplyees (4 or 5 I think) can do the finances, research & development for new support, programming, manufacturing design, shipping & receiving, and then even THINK ABOUT offering tech support close to Ira & Robyn. EFI Live is spread too thin as it is...that's what's hindering development & support... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that... I mean, I'm sleeping during your normal business hours.
    Last edited by GMPX; March 29th, 2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Removed personal attacks

All I'm asking is 2 things...

1) Give us an alternative US distributor to deal with...If you won't give us fish tuning then how bout Duramax Tuner???
    2) Keep Ira & Robyn on as tech support...

Tahdah...there's a nice working business structure...
    Last edited by GMPX; March 29th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast