Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Check my data logging

quick question. in order to automaf do i need to change any of my pid's from the saved autove pid list?

i know i need maffreq to be logged. but should i add the other ones from the tutorial?
    Last edited by dm79; May 14th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLK02WS6 View Post

When you converted to the COS, you had pretty much finished the VE table using the wideband to get the correction factor in open loop (basically AutoVE). At that point, you don't want to go back to closed loop (or even semi-open loop) because we need to use the wideband to correct the MAF table in open loop (i.e. AutoMAF). Does that make sense?
    Oh (I didn't realize he hasn't corrected his MAF yet), yes, he needs to now correct the MAF in OL (with MAF enabled and VE disabled).

Also, personally, I keep using the working tune vice reverting back to the base tune - I will run a compare with the base tune to make sure I get all of the values back to what I need to put it in closed loop, etc...
    Yes, I think this is a good idea for the reason that the working tune has various tables set to better values... doing a diff for CL enable and MAF enable is a good idea, it allows you to change just those without making a mistake.

As long as you have MAFFREQ you should be ok, you can add other pids but remember to not exceed 24 pid channels.

Quote Originally Posted by dm79 View Post

you left ltft off, cl/ off and just re enabled the maf using maf freq and dtc back on right? im comparing now.
    Yes (LTFT off, CL off, MAF on), and disabled VE via B0120.

and i copy my labels from my lc1 ben map and use those to make the new maf table map? right the one that i log.
    Yes, a new map to look like the MAF table...

hints:

- goto tunetool MAf table, do copy-with-labels on whole MAF table; goto scantool map, goto map properties, goto Row tab, click Paste Labels; goto Col tab, click Paste Labels;

- checkmark all Show Units boxes in all tabs;

- remember to save map.

got it, i have it figured out now thanks guys. it was the reverting back tune, and stuff that got me confused. ill post some logs tomorrow. my filters will be the same as well?

Yes, transient filter.

Joe - thanks for taking over on the "nightshift"! I have to get up at 4:30am eastern time, so I can't really help while you guys are on here!
    GM EFI Tuner
    02 WS6 9.41 @ 143 MPH 3675#, drag radials, pump gas, through the mufflers - sold

Likewise ("dayshift"), no worries

Something strange happened today. I loaded up blk cos_0000 not the automaf one so I could drive it to friends house. Car didn't want to start. Like it Had no fuel

Loaded automaf tune back up and car finally had trouble starting with tIat tune. Weird. I'll mess with it today

Let me look at it and see what is up... all I did was take the one you were running and make a couple changes...
    GM EFI Tuner
    02 WS6 9.41 @ 143 MPH 3675#, drag radials, pump gas, through the mufflers - sold

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast