Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Csp?

Default Csp?

Just wondering if there is a rough time frame when we will see switchable tuning for cummins. I am really looking forward to this to help with tuning.

Mike
    2019 Ram 6.7L 68RFE
    2003 VW Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by 2006Cummins View Post
    Just wondering if there is a rough time frame when we will see switchable tuning for cummins. I am really looking forward to this to help with tuning.

Mike
    Cindy posted this on CF the other day.....

"I really don't know on the time frame. We still have 2003-5 and 2010+ trucks to support. Realistically it won't be in the next 6 months."
    '07 5.9 Mega 3500
    11.7 @ 118 / 8200lbs

Thanks.
    2019 Ram 6.7L 68RFE
    2003 VW Jetta TDI

Everyone has different opinions, but one thing a lot of people tell us is why bother. I understand DSP5's are very popular with Duramax owners so I was a little surprised to hear this.
    One thing you will find with EFILive is we've been known to do U-turns and surprise releases with things. So even though we might be saying 6+ months for a Cummins switchable tune, one day I might get totally sick of something hard I am working on and move on to something else, a week later CSP might be done, you never know.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Ross,

I think the CSP is a good thing, however I am of belief that the 03-05 guys deserve to have it as good as we do currently.

I know it doesn't matter, but I vote get the SCI trucks out of the way and happy then develop the switch.

As much as I'd love to be selfish on this and get a switch done now...I feel that the SCI guys have seen enough of us CAN guys thumbing our noses at them long enough, and they deserve the best in tuning.
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 5.9 View Post
    Ross,

I think the CSP is a good thing, however I am of belief that the 03-05 guys deserve to have it as good as we do currently.

I know it doesn't matter, but I vote get the SCI trucks out of the way and happy then develop the switch.

As much as I'd love to be selfish on this and get a switch done now...I feel that the SCI guys have seen enough of us CAN guys thumbing our noses at them long enough, and they deserve the best in tuning.
    It sounded like he could get them both done if he got the right hair up his :-) I'm with Les though, in the time I've used the tunes I have with EFI, I've not seen the need but, have seen the 03-05 need. Other than for that valet nimrod. It would be nice to flip the hidden switch that turns 800hp into 300.
    '07 5.9 Mega 3500
    11.7 @ 118 / 8200lbs

Quote Originally Posted by triton View Post
    It sounded like he could get them both done if he got the right hair up his :-)
    I have one brain and two hands, get me an extra set of each and I'll do both things at once
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I have one brain and two hands, get me an extra set of each and I'll do both things at once
    no wonder you keep your sanity.... you're hanging out with Confucius
    '07 5.9 Mega 3500
    11.7 @ 118 / 8200lbs

Yeah, that guy spent way too much time talking crap right?

I'm with most that think is not actually needed. BUT HOLY CRAP--- if that's not the first thing out of a new customers mouth then I don't know what is. EVERY, every single one of them. When is switchable tuning coming out?? It sucks, but that's all they want. I guess I can understand it alittle, I just wish people had more control over their right foot. Then we wouldn't need it..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast