Thread: LB7 smoke tune

Default LB7 smoke tune

ok i just bought the v2 and i was wondering if anyone had a script that i could run for my lb7 for a smoke tune that will be great in traffic or just for someone who is being a jerk in traffic.

You are going to get cut down asking for smoke tunes, we find most people want the opposite.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

o ok i mean i got smoke but i was wondering if there was anyway to make it like an old 12 valve just lug er down to irritate the city boy in the convertable who cant keep back if u know what i mean

I know exactly what you mean, but I don't think anyone will give you advice on 'creating' a smoke tune on the EFILive forum, it's really not the done thing.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

ok well another thing would anyone help me out with some scripts for my buddys lly? i already converted it to a dsp5 and made to where he can change the tunes with his cts but after that im kinda lost.

2x run it clean.

i know it sucks when someone is riding up your axx, but blowing smoke only makes it worse for everyone. because of diesels "bad" reputation we now have to live with DPF, urea injection, EGRs, etc.

if there is a problem just put your brakes on and make him pay for the damage
    2008 Chevrolet 3500HD DRW LTZ
    285/75/17 Nitto Dura Grapplers, 4.56 gears, Front and rear ARB lockers, Efi Live tuning by me, Raptor 160 LP, Cognito 4-6 NTB Lift, 4" Exhaust, Built Trans by Mike L.

Sold - 2004 LB7 Duramax, EFI Live with DSP5 Tune
    stage 4 SC transmission, 265/70/16 tires