I am new to EFI live. However, I have read the threads for newbies. I also had my cousin do my base tune just to get the car going. It was running on a PCM that had a HP tuners tune in it and it drove fine but I wanted to be able to tune it myself. We used a completely seperate pcm for the EFI live tune. The car will fire up for a few seconds and then die. However, I noticed that I can't even adjust my entire Main VE table by 10%, 20%, etc... as soon as I click on the top left empty box in the table, it zero's out all the cells. If I only click on one cell, it will zero it out on its own. It is doing this whether I am connected to the OBD and power on or if I am just doing it on the laptop and not connected to anything. This is in a 69 Chevelle with a 5.3 DBC, with twin PTE62/62's, on E85, 160lb injectors, no intercooler. Can anyone help me? FWIW the car has been driven with the HPtune for over 1500 miles and ran a 6.83 with 10lbs of boost. It idled fine and drove decent at slow cruising speeds. I just didn't have a way to tune it myself and I want to be able to tune it myself. This is a SD tune, open loop, TH400, 3.90 gears, PTC turbo convertor. I only run one oxygen sensor that runs to my LM1 that I leave running while driving to monitor my AFR's.

This is the main ve table. As you can see it will not even let me put numbers in the very first cell. That cell is zero'd out.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Main VE Table.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	168.5 KB 
ID:	13046

This is what it does when I click on the top left empty cell to highlight all the cells blue. I was going to try and ad or subtract some fuel to get this thing to run. I think my numbers are at least in the ball park but if they are not for E85 please let me know. You can see the cursor.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Main VE Table Zero'd Out.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	13047