Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

Lifetime Member

It remains in our plans, however with the difficulty we experienced last time we tackled the project future development sits behind a range of other platforms. I don't see much time invested in this project during the first half of 2014 with our other priorities.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Cindy, may I ask what you guys are working as far as Cummins goes? 2010+? And will we ever be able to tune 03-05?
    2006 Mega, built billet ATS, BD towing twins.

Lifetime Member

We have a number of projects presently under development. The highest priorities for us are finishing LML development, completing CSP (chime and full fueling above 4200 RPM for cummins), then e47 diesel Cruze. Additional platforms are not part of our development plans in the first quarter. At that point we will determine what will be added next.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Can i ask why one of the most popular trucks is on the back burner? I have talked to people that are willing to go out and spend 2400 just to have custom ecm put in to able an efi tune is this model truck. I am one of them. I am not in EFI's marketing department but if i were i would wonder why it is they don't attempt to make this work because the money he could make off the 03-05 guys alone i would think would make up for all the 2010+ duramaxs and cummins. Just me 2 Cents though.

Marketing has ZERO to do with it....
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Communications protocol for sci trucks. Edge, bullydog, and everyone else has it figured out. I guess it's harder then it looks.

I know a ton of people who want 03-05. I think it would be as big as the duramax.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwkabbes View Post
    Can i ask why one of the most popular trucks is on the back burner? I have talked to people that are willing to go out and spend 2400 just to have custom ecm put in to able an efi tune is this model truck. I am one of them. I am not in EFI's marketing department but if i were i would wonder why it is they don't attempt to make this work because the money he could make off the 03-05 guys alone i would think would make up for all the 2010+ duramaxs and cummins. Just me 2 Cents though.
    It's explained in my post a couple above yours - post 101 to be exact.

Cheers
    Cindy

I apologize if i came off as rude. I just talked to someone the other day who got me excited about the efi for the 03-05 cummins and for whatever some intelligent reason, I thought this was simple. I know that the smarty capabilities do not hold a candle to the EFI so I am just excited to see what the EFI capabilities are for this truck.

Thanks
    Kolby

Hey Cindy,

I know we haven't made it to mid year yet, are you still thinking you guys may revisit this platform in the year?

Thanks

Sam

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast