Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cummin View Post
    I heard mid summer of 2013!!! We are in mid summer, please give us a much anticipated update...
    Where did you hear that? I don't think we ever put a date around it other than announce it was the next project after 6.7L. We are not presently working on 03-05, but have plans on getting back to it soon after CSP is released.

Quote Originally Posted by DoghouseDiesel View Post
    Sorry, Ford 6.7's are the current project.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFireF7 View Post
    Please tell me that you are kidding DoghouseDiesel
    I wondered how long it would take someone to bite! Rich is just messing with you.

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Where did you hear that? I don't think we ever put a date around it other than announce it was the next project after 6.7L. We are not presently working on 03-05, but have plans on getting back to it soon after CSP is released.

I wondered how long it would take someone to bite! Rich is just messing with you.

Cheers
    Cindy
    Cindy, stop stringing that young man along. You know I just sent you a read from the '13 Ford in the driveway.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

How soon is soon? And is the csp gonna be able to work with the sci trucks, or is it just for can-bus ecms?
    04.5 QCLB 3500, fleece performance 2nd gen swap with an industrial injection s471-74/.90 with billet wheel and race cover, iidiesel 125hp injectors, iidiesel 85% cp3, 6.7 rail, connector tubes, intake horn, Hamilton 110# valve springs and pushrods, fass 150 fuel pump, sbdd 3850# clutch, smarty UDC tuning, and some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Colton bleier View Post
    How soon is soon? And is the csp gonna be able to work with the sci trucks, or is it just for can-bus ecms?
    I don't think it was going to be avaiable for sci trucks because of memory constraints in the ecm.

Lifetime Member

Default 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

Quote Originally Posted by Colton bleier View Post
    We won't define time, it will take as long as it takes. Features will be determined during the development phase.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

No news is good news...right. We will provide an update when we have one.

Cheers
    Cindy
    Is no news still good news Cindy? One of my friends is ITCHING to tune his 2004 truck!!!

Well, I've personally bought, installed, and tuned 3 smarty SSR's on CR trucks since this thread was started.... any word on if this is actually going to happen or should I just give up and buy another one for my own truck so I can finally write my own map and not use a stupid pre-mapped programmer.....? I've been patiently waiting for many years.
    2004 Cummins Ram 6 speed PPE/Edge Stack MBC Decked/ported head 110# double valve springs
    1995 Mustang GTS Vert 2.02/1.60 TW heads fire ringed kenne bell 2.1L
    1993 Mustang LX Notchback DOHC 4.6 4R70W swap 2 stages N20
    Couple jeeps, civic, prelude, another mustang, couple quads, and a dirtbike

Lifetime Member

We will provide updates as progress is made. Until then we continue to advise all our customers NOT to consider EFILive for this market segment until we have a product available for sale.

Cheers
    Cindy

We will provide updates as progress is made. Until then we continue to advise all our customers NOT to consider EFILive for this market segment until we have a product available for sale.

Cheers
    Cindy
    Understood. Thank you for the reply Cindy.
    2004 Cummins Ram 6 speed PPE/Edge Stack MBC Decked/ported head 110# double valve springs
    1995 Mustang GTS Vert 2.02/1.60 TW heads fire ringed kenne bell 2.1L
    1993 Mustang LX Notchback DOHC 4.6 4R70W swap 2 stages N20
    Couple jeeps, civic, prelude, another mustang, couple quads, and a dirtbike

I know its beating a dead horse but anything come of the sci trucks. I spent several dollars on person XXX conversion kit that was to make dash etc all work in have full control over my truck I have never been so frustrated with his set up. It not just me Zach at Starlight has been helping with tuning it. I would just like to get my 03 truck to run efi with just the one ecm instead of piggy backed with a 06 ecm and 03 ecm to control dash.

Thanks

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast