Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

String customers along for 2 years and then that's all we get???

Anybody want to buy a V2?

ATTN: comnrailpwr, I didn't read the last page jackass I only posted in the proper thread to try to get some answers. I don't sit at a computer and read 113 pages to get to the end. Sorry for asking a question
    Go big or go home!!

Quote Originally Posted by chevycummins1 View Post
    ATTN: comnrailpwr, I didn't read the last page jackass.I don't sit at a computer and read 113 pages to get to the end.
    Mistake number one. ppl like you is why threads get so cluttered because you cant even take the time to read a little before asking a question, Of which has been answered in all SCI support threads on the internet multiple times. This thread is only 14 pages... Common sense goes long way here. Sorry for answering your repeated question..

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post

We never strung anyone along. We've always been open and honest with what's going on in development. It's been in development, it's had a lot of resources thrown at it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, in this case it didn't.

At the end of the day we need to develop a product that will generate a return on the investment made. To date that didn't happen with SCI, nor could our developers see that in the foreseeable future so we've cut our losses.

We are just as disappointed as anyone. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Do me a favor comonrailpwr if you ever get to PA let me know so I can meet you in person to tell you how much of a jackass you really are. I only asked a question that didn't need a stupid comment made.
    Go big or go home!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 5.9 View Post
    EFI will not be supporting the 03-05 trucks.
    Next post....

When are we getting 03-05 support??
    ATTN: comnrailpwr, I didn't read the last page jackass I only posted in the proper thread to try to get some answers. I don't sit at a computer and read 113 pages to get to the end. Sorry for asking a question
    Well the post above yours kinda answered your question I think you'll find comnrailpwr was getting at (in a round about way).

Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post

From the outset we have said we 'intended' to support the old SCI trucks, BUT, not to buy a V2 solely for that purpose. If you have been told otherwise then please show me where.

FWIW, when we asked many of our Diesel customers (shops) should we continue to pursue SCI or develop 10-15 6.7 tuning, I would say 95% or more said 10+ tuning was far more important to them.
    03 - 05 can be broken down further. It is really 04-05 as the 03 uses a different ECM build again (the CM846).

The decision has been made, abusing EFILive or its resellers might make you feel better but it is not going to change our R&D direction, we've already poured a lot of time in to the 03-05, we've taken a hit there too.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Do me a favor comonrailpwr if you ever get to PA let me know so I can meet you in person to tell you how much of a jackass you really are. I only asked a question that didn't need a stupid comment made.
    Stupid questions get stupid answers. Simple as that. Regardless, I'm pretty sure I answered your question. So carry on being a keyboard racing internet ninja. You won't get much help here with your childish attitude. From your lack of comprehension and reading skills, you'll need it.

That's fine Jake a.k.a comonrailpwr, it may have been a mistake on my part not to read the whole thread.I was just trying to get a fast answer for a customer, Sorry for the mistake. I hope the tuning you do for your customers in Lancaster Ohio is more professional than the way you act on here. But I'm sure if they ask you a stupid question in person I would hope as a fellow business owner you treat them with more respect.
    Go big or go home!!

That's fine Jake a.k.a comonrailpwr, it may have been a mistake on my part not to read the whole thread.I was just trying to get a fast answer for a customer, Sorry for the mistake. I hope the tuning you do for your customers in Lancaster Ohio is more professional than the way you act on here. But I'm sure if they ask you a stupid question in person I would hope as a fellow business owner you treat them with more respect.
    I give respect when its given, customer or not. I tune trucks all over both sides of the Mississippi and stand behind my work 100% or full refund is given including licensing costs. Regardless I gave you a fast answer and you "professionally" preceded to name calling and personal conflict. Skimming the thread would have taken a couple minutes to get your answer, much faster than waiting on a reply. I hope you have a better day, carry on.

If your business model is to only work on the things you know, how can you, as a company, expect to grow? It seems silly to me that you would not put a full development team onto a project like this. The demand is there and you are going to end up missing out on a huge market simply because the leaders are not able evolve and grasp a sci bus. It sounds like very poor leadership to me and it greatly disappoints me.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast