Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

Thanks for the reply? Got any idea when we might see some beta or release?

Thank you

Subscribed

Hey Cindy, If you're looking for beta testers I'm a great candidate. I had a smarty ssr with a smaller charger dyno tuned, and it made good power. Now I put a charger big enough to go up to 4500 rpm's and the ssr cuts fueling at 3600 rpm. I NEED BETTER PROGRAMMING. Please help.

Thanks Derek

Subscribed, THANK YOU EFILIVE!!!!!! I havent installed a tune because i have been waiting for this program! Please let me know if you need a test truck!! Daily driver with 100hp injectors, 64mm turbo, afe blade runner intake, cold air intake, 150 air dog, 4" turbo back exhaust, 2pc manifold, and gauges.

Quote Originally Posted by Helton87 View Post
    Subscribed, THANK YOU EFILIVE!!!!!! I havent installed a tune because i have been waiting for this program! Please let me know if you need a test truck!! Daily driver with 100hp injectors, 64mm turbo, afe blade runner intake, cold air intake, 150 air dog, 4" turbo back exhaust, 2pc manifold, and gauges.
    hey helton,
    what kind of gas milage you getting with setup. what size tire?
    my wife's truck is similar to yours but with big valve head and mc motorsports intake on 35's and im getting 10-11. was really hoping this is in beta test soon as i have 3 other 05's all in different configurations.

i am running 33x12.50 / 17's. i have just ran my first full tank through (after the upgrades) and when i was fueling up i was checking all of the fuel connections and i noticed that the airdog was leaking on the top where the fuel pressure sending unit is at, ill have to take it off and install teflon tape and see if that stops the leak. so i cant give you an accurate reading just yet. but before i did all of the installs, everything was stock, origional parts, with 227,000 miles, bad injectors, turbo and i was getting about 15-17mpg with those tires.

Default Re: 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

How about an update Cindy, Ross, Paul anybody?

Lifetime Member

Default 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

Still moving along...obviously not as fast as everyone wants, but its still being worked on in development.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Looking forward to real tuning. Keep up the good works.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Still moving along...obviously not as fast as everyone wants, but its still being worked on in development.

Cheers
    Cindy
    Still good news. Everytime I get the urge to trade in my 2003 for a 2006-2007 5.9L, I come back to this thread and it holds me off.

On the other hand, if you said 03-05 production has been canceled, I'd be out that night looking for a 2006 mega cab to trade my truck in on!!!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast