Thread: Fleece Performance 14 Channel Datalogger EFILive Integration

Lifetime Member

Default Fleece Performance 14 Channel Datalogger EFILive Integration

I want to say thanks to Paul and Ross for taking the time to integrate our PIDS into the already powerful EFILive scan tool. Our datalogger features 10 channels of temperature via new fast acting RTD temperature probes (GM LMM Duramax) which will give you a range of -40 deg F to over 1900 deg F. The temperature's can be assigned any way you like. They can monitor exhaust temperature or intake air temperature. There are also 4 0-5V inputs for logging parameters such as nitrous pressure, fuel pressure, interstage boost pressures, etc. Two of those inputs can be switched via software (FPE software over USB) to record frequencies. Our primary intention for the frequency inputs were for turbo speeds, but could be used to measure other speeds. The module also has the ability to link to other modules via CAN to expand the capability. Future add-ons include dual axis accelerometer's for those vehicles that aren't equipped and GPS. GPS will allow drag racers and sled pullers to view ground speed versus wheel speed to maximize chassis setup.

In addition to the vehicles that are currently supported, the EFILive Flashscan V2 cable can log our module in a standalone setup. This will allow you to log any engine, vehicle, or whatever you can come up with and display the data in the familiar and easy to use EFILive Scan Tool.

Look for them on our website shortly, at the upcoming diesel events, and check the PID list out in the next EFILive release.

Thanks again!

Brayden Fleece
    Fleece Performance Engineering Inc.

Lifetime Member

Seeing PIDs have been added to the last firmware update 2.07.31 is there a link to this new device you have and more details like how it installs and works. Pics of installations, devices that can be attached even maybe future options in design, and operation would be great plus pricing. Cannot locate any info on your website about it or response to a couple of emails I sent asking about your new device. Also in the latest release I do not see the new PIDs. But was only looking under the LMM ECM only because it LMM was mentioned in the post above. Is it a totally seperate module with its own canbus interface module that EFIlive can read?

Brian
    2007.5 GMT-900 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CC/LB LTZ 4x4 Summit White.
    With the LMM Duramax 365hp/660tq, MW7 Allison 1000 6-speed
    EFILive LMM DSP5 Settings, 500HP, 450HP, 400HP,Tow with Turbine Brake, and Stock HP.

UA Steamfitter, Local 136 Evansville, IN - Remember if you want to play you got to pay.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

You can see the PIDs that are supported here...
    (PS, Brayden has advised me that I still need to change the NO2 references to N2O, I failed high school chemistry - I was too busy hacking computers)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fpe1.png 
Views:	313 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	13329

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fpe2.png 
Views:	325 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	13328
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Lifetime Member

Thank you so very much Paul. I really didnt know what to look for and I can reproduce both images you posted so Im set to go. Nice to see what PIDs exist. Now to get more info on Fleece side for this device. It looks like something I been wanting for so long. Now if he can produce a seperate display for this device it would be really amazing add on for me.

Brian
    EFILive LMM DSP5 Settings, 500HP, 450HP, 400HP,Tow with Turbine Brake, and Stock HP.

UA Steamfitter, Local 136 Evansville, IN - Remember if you want to play you got to pay.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1 View Post
    Thank you so very much Paul. I really didnt know what to look for and I can reproduce both images you posted so Im set to go. Nice to see what PIDs exist. Now to get more info on Fleece side for this device. It looks like something I been wanting for so long. Now if he can produce a seperate display for this device it would be really amazing add on for me.

Brian
    The FPE PIDs can be displayed on FlashScan's LCD screen in real time as they are logging/monitoring.
    Or do you mean something like a more permanent dashboard gauge?

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Lifetime Member

A more permanent idea from Fleece would be nice but at this time just need to get more info from Fleece on this product. Thank you so much for time and help on this and looks like you did some good work on making use of the product. Great how EFIlive is always expanding.

Brian