Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is V3 coming out?

Lifetime Member

Default When is V3 coming out?

Well.. V2 has worked wonders!!! When is V3 coming out? IPAD SIZE!!!!!!!
    "All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."

Why? Seems to me a lot of people tuning want the biggest laptop screen they can find, move all that to something like a iPad would be going backwards wouldn't it?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

In all reality yes! you are right on! and from a business stand point makes no sense.. R&D has been mostly covered and the device meets AND exceeds what anyone has out right now. I just wanted a new tuning toy :(

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Why? Seems to me a lot of people tuning want the biggest laptop screen they can find, move all that to something like a iPad would be going backwards wouldn't it?
    I started out with a 15" laptop, then 17", then 14" and now at 12". I want the smallest laptop with the biggest battery. I onyl use my laptop's for tuning though.

Will EFI ever be able to run on a Ipad? I was told it wouldnt be hard to make it work, of course this was from a programmer for Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    Will EFI ever be able to run on a Ipad? I was told it wouldnt be hard to make it work, of course this was from a programmer for Apple.
    You won't find a more anti-Apple person than me. But, I don't program computers, so, I guess if Paul wants to go down that path there's not much I can do.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Fighting technological progress aren't we?
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy366 View Post
    At some point he may 'upgrade' to a cell phone and actually have it switched on LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy366 View Post
    No, but the phrase that comes to my mind when people mention Apple, "Don't drink the Kool-Aid".
    Cindy is right, when she upgraded to the latest iPhone she offered me her old iPhone, I had it for less than half a day and swapped my sim card back to my old Nokia 6200. Not because I am so anti-Apple, but, it's nice when a phone actually fits in your pocket and the battery lasts longer than a few days in standby

Lifetime Member

microsoft surface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but the phrase that comes to my mind when people mention Apple, "Don't drink the Kool-Aid".
    Cindy is right, when she upgraded to the latest iPhone she offered me her old iPhone, I had it for less than half a day and swapped my sim card back to my old Nokia 6200. Not because I am so anti-Apple, but, it's nice when a phone actually fits in your pocket and the battery lasts longer than a few days in standby
    I agree, newer cellphone batteries don't last hardly anytime now. But the convenience they offer is great.
    Wow 10 day standby (Nokia 6200), not with current technology.
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast