hello everyone.
i have a 427 stroker and a turbo mounted. i origionally had problems with my 427 tune alone without the turbo but decided i wanted more power. needless to say im new to the tuning aspect of this all iv been playing with it for awhyle but have way too much money into it to just be "playing"
I reverted back to my origional truck tuning due to too many problems. a fresh start you could say. The origional truck is a 2005 gmc sierra, it had a 4.8l in it before. the new engine is a7.0l stroked bored ported polished oversized valves ported tb a small cam and a 78mm single turbo.
i cant get it to proper afr at idle, it leans out under hard throttle and it falls flat on its face as soon as boost kicks in (to be expected with stock tune of course)
Im afraid to drive it in its current state. i need help bad. There is a set of 60lb injectors on my bench for the engine but once again they need to be tuned in too. In way over my head need some good solid advice and if someone has a tune out there for my set up itd be greatly appreciated if you could send it to me, or modify it for my application.
Im not too good with tutorials, i can read it but it doesnt sink in. goda love that disability
thanks in advance
Brandon
Ps i know my punctuation is horrible in a rush to get out the door.