Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 427 stroker turbo need help on everything

Yes, that IAT sensor will work... you will need the wiring harness pigtail...

Would really be best if you had a serial wideband - just a thought - they give better and more reilable data... I personally like the Innovate...

You will need a way to raise fuel pressure to compensate for the boost - most do it with either a boost referenced regulator or a fuel pump booster (increases the votage to the pump under boost to raise pressure)...
    GM EFI Tuner
    02 WS6 9.41 @ 143 MPH 3675#, drag radials, pump gas, through the mufflers - sold

No problem Brandon - myself and others on here will do our best to help you out... My time to be on here is limited, but I'll do what I can...

Bret
    GM EFI Tuner
    02 WS6 9.41 @ 143 MPH 3675#, drag radials, pump gas, through the mufflers - sold

Iat, boost/vac reference regulator and new 2 bar map have been ordered. Should be in next week sometime. I am going to load in the cos to the truck here in about an hour so ill have a file uploaded here real soon.
    Brandon

Lifetime Member

I second Fuel Injector Connection... I think Brandon is the name of a guy over there (maybe the owner) they do a fantastic job and can steer you in the right direction.
    2002 Z06
    Vengeance Racing Stage 5, H/C/I/3.90 diff, 575 hp
    2016 Chevy SS M6 (daily driver)
    Roto-fab Intake

n8dogg
    i called them yesterday left a message with them, i hope to hear from them tomorrow.

I am trying to flash my cos to the truck pcm but am having problems with my tune tool. i have always used it to tune then been forced to use my efi live scan and tune program to flash my pcm. with the cos it wants me to use the tune program which i cant do as it says i need it licenced which iv never been able to do. grrrrrr one thing after another.
    any simple suggestions? i may find a cos on here already grab it install to my pcm and flash it with my cal files, that may work

thanks guys
    brandon
    Im only slightly crazy.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vff8wi00Bxk

"I am running 1/4 inch stainless line for fuel on stock rails."....Another item that will need to be attended to.
    The 1/4" feed is going to be short on flow. Also, it will create problems when pluming the system to handle the FWHP you are going to make....
    Chuck L.
    CODY Motorsports
    Fuel Injector Service
    Madison, GA.
    706-342-3152
    770-265-5144 [C]

Hey Chuck
    If i went with 3/8 stainless lines would that work? what would you suggest? i have an abundance of 3/8 and 1/2 inch stainless tubing i like the look of it....
    i am open to suggestions for anything i just want this girl runnin again. im driving my (dodge ) service truck everywhere. man do i hate it!
    thanks
    brandon

Hey guys
    Got my custom os loaded in, 3 laptops later....... but its in and i have the paramaters so theyre not out of range just as they said in the tutorial.
    Waiting to hear from the injector place tomorrow then we will know exactly what is going on. I only want to run 4 psi normally max of 6 on the street, i dont know how to fill the charts in boost ve for the turbo or do the timing buut feel free to do what you need. If anyone has questions or whatnot email, txt or pm me. Im learnin alot so far.
    I appreciate all your imput so far. Thanks for being so patient with me.
    Brandon

427 cos base.tun

Brandon,

Did you enter the info from the blue card into your V7 tunetool (Help->Register EFILive) exactly as it appears on the blue card...?

What version of V7 and V8 do you have installed...?

What V2 firmware version...?

[ I'm asking this because there may some compatibility considerations/corrections that may have to be addressed before you do a full flash ]

Hey joecar
    I am running version 7.5 and 8.1.2 build 175.
    I used another laptop and everything worked fine, thought it was weird. The cos and cal files flashed over fine with that computer. But if you have a solution im willing to try, computer jumping isnt much fun. It was telling me earlier when I tried it that I had no more room for stream licences.
    thanks
    Brandon

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast