Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EFILive Leading Tuning Innovation

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    They have their 4 year anniversary for the last public release coming up shortly too.....
    Does that version enable the external inputs for black box logging?

mpvi pro standalone wideband logging
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Quote Originally Posted by kangsta View Post
    The fan patch is also part of the HPT custom os and not available separately so if you want just that you have to cough up 2 credits ($198 usd)
    Wow, I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.prick View Post
    Does that version enable the external inputs for black box logging?
    Unfortunately most consumers purchase on cheapest price, not features. Compare the black box features of the V2 vs the MPVI, I don't remember the last time I actually flashed my car with a laptop, it's those luxuries that make the extra $150 (I think that is right) entry price with EFILive well worth it. Plus, if you are doing an SD or boosted tune on an E38 it's going to cost you more to purchase HPT and the custom OS credit than EFILive anyway.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I am so proud and glad that I ended up with EFILive. The only problem I've ever had with it though the years is trying to learn all it is capable of doing (and there are plenty of resources provided). It was one of the best decisions of my life, and I have never looked back. Quite honestly I will never need another tuning software in my lifetime! (but then again I am real small time). Cheers!
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

I love efilive, and am very thankful you guys have been working on the t43 again for the vital parameters. I work at performance minded GM dealer where we have a dyno, and build all types of ls product as well as some ford. We have and use Efilive, Hptuners, Cats, SCT, and I have also worked with Fast and Accel DFI. I tune pretty much exclusively with EFILive with the exception of vehicles that were licensed to our HP cable before I started there. Going from Efilive to Hp is like going from Xbox 360 to Nintendo.

SO thanks Ross , Paul and all involved in making this the most complete and advanced tuning solution there is on the market!

you really go get spoilt with the scanner and how well thought out everything is in EFILive. I've said it before on here, I use EFILive, HPT, Tunerpro and Kalmaker on a regular basis. My favourites has to be EFILive and Kalmaker, everything is well thought out and functional. The cost of the EFILive interface or the credits isnt an issue vs. HPT because I know when I use Efilive the scanner is fast and works, and BBx features are all awesome. The time saved and minimal fuss is worth it!

FYI, HPT users have been asking for features EFILive has had for years - things like advanced filtering, table masking in the editor etc. Not to mention code reading and clearing through the interface.

Lifetime Member

Thx GMPX, I look into tht. Didnt know abt tht but I also have V1 controller.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Too funny ... below is an HPT thread where people are pressing for when their VVE will be ready ... apparently it is in Beta.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37308

Guess HPT is joining in on the marketing scam ...

Regards,
    Taz
    You must have hit a nerve - that thread has been heavily moderated today...

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Mikz86ta View Post
    Question : I saw this profram a guy developed (beta) that was a Dyno program u interact HPT with and it was really cool. Had it downloaded but never got to play with it since I got EFILive instead of HPT. But is there anything such for EFI?
    If I understand what you said, it is a piece of software that analyzes your HPT log file and creates a dyno graph from it... i.e. it's a virtual dyno, I don't know if you can really use this for anything other than bench racing.

I dont think it was VVE in that it would back calculate the coeff like EFILive, rather just a display of what you would get from the coeff.

In the E78, the Delivered Torque PID id very accurate. By using the RPM PID you can calculate horsepower and there goes your dyno graph.
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast