I haven't been seeing a lot of this, but maybe I've missed it. If there is a thread about this please post links.

Anybody care to share their experiences on transmission tuning? Any tips for how and what to change?

I've tried multiple things, but right now I've basically copied over tow/haul 3rd and 4th gear shifting and tcc lock-up to regular settings, and lowered the RPMs by 50-100 for the shifting and lock-up. My plan was to raise the actual tow/haul shift settings into 4th to at least 55-60 mph for towing, but still haven't gotten around to everything.

How do you guys change lock-up or shift speeds in the tune? I tried changing throttle percent in the main tables, but found actually changing the axis defined points at the exact lock-up speeds gets done what I want it to do, at least for now. Like say it has 1799 and 1800 as axis defined right next to each other, which is where it would lock-up at 20% throttle, I just lowered it to say 1749 and 1750 on the axis defined and left the throttle percent in the main tables as is.

I feel like the axis defined have to be modified a lot for transmission tuning or is that not the case if I learn to do it correctly?

Also, what do I have to modify to lock-up 2nd? It locks up in 2nd when I have my shifter on 2, but in the tune it says I have to modify something for it to lock up with the tune, and pretty sure I've confirmed that in an attempt to lock up 2nd.