Pretty general qustion so I dont expect an answer that is "do exactly this' but rather where to start. Unless there is a def answer.lol
Ok first one is the Cold Air Intake. Stock was a small airbox, flat filter and a tiny round hole in the end for air to enter. Now its a open conical filter on a smooth tube, with a larger behind the grille opening for a sort of ram air effect. I know more air is flowing.
I had heard there is a rule of thumb 10% to 15% more airflow with a CAIntake. I dont trust just someones base opinion but rather like to gather many opinions/knowledge. Is that true or close to truth?
I hear that the real effect of a CAI is lean since more air is added....but the PCM will sort of compensate and add fuel. But the Trims will read high. So fueling adjustments are nessesary. True?
What fueling adjustments? VE Tuning alone or is there another Mixture Tab setting I should look into?

The Second one is concerning a rocker arm swap. Larger Ratio. I know from stock SBC 1.5 to 1.52 isnt a huge jump, and honestly from 1.5 to 1.6 isnt that much either. Not like an all out cam swap anyways. But granted there is some changes, would you 'feel' the power band change especially if the tune is not correct?
And what ina tune would you want to look at as a peramiter to change/adjust? VE again, cylinder dynamic, airflow, fueling, etc?

thx for the input