Thread: Error #07 lb7 won't scan?

Default Error #07 lb7 won't scan?

I tried to check balance rates and rail pressure on a LB7 a friend just got. Those were the only pids selected. Kept giving me error #07. I tried removing the rail pressure pids and still did it. They validated fine. It read the stock tune off it fine, and read and cleared the dtcs... I've only messed with LLYs mostly and a couple LMMs, so not sure if I am doing something wrong?

Later I checked on both dad's LLY and on my LML (set as lmm) and it sees balance rates fine on both of them so seems like definitely a problem with that LB7 but it's weird that it read the tune and cleared DTCs but doesn't see other stuff...

I didn't see a list of error codes anywhere on here? Also yes it had the firmware updated.

Updated to mention it says it's an 03, build date of late 02, september or later I think.

Also kinda funny it's about the opposite LB7 to my LML, it will see lots of stuff the LML is doing but then just says ECM locked when you want to read it, where that LB7 tune read fine but won't scan...
    Last edited by _nar_; August 19th, 2012 at 07:47 PM.