Thread: 07 zo6 with eforce supercharger. Slow slow slow

Default 07 zo6 with eforce supercharger. Slow slow slow

I don't like e38ecu's I know this much now. I have a 07 z06 with a edlebrock eforce supercharger on it. It was pulling around 5psi. we put on a smaller pulley still around 5psi than another smaller pulley and 6psi. The tune is horrible I don't know where to start. There's tons of ve tables and no maf table and the timing is super low on it I know that I've been going through the program and get lost when I see all the different ve tables and trying to figure out what to adjust to get the right airfuels. Has tune from edlebrock in it. I've tried searching is there a thread on e38 ecu's that I can follow and research some? I'll post the tune that it has in it right now to see if I can get any knowledge on where to start. I also have a log. Its running very very rich. And it made 414whp which is pretty much less than stock. HA. Has a 2.5bar map sensor in it, and exhaust. everything else is pretty much stock. Well thanks for your time and hope I can get some insight from some e38 masters.

vette.tuntune
    Log_0003.efilog

Lifetime Member

Looks like 3.5-4lb boost by the MAP sensor - 125-130kpa. Edelbrock has proven the tune. It should work. MAF table is there. Timing is low for 11:1 comp. Called Edelbrock?

I picked up 30+ mustang dyno horse over the stock edelbrock tune, keep working it.

Lifetime Member

Seat of the pants improvement too?

Is that the tune from Edlebrock? It never made 6psi, its super rich and low on timing. Add all those together and it equals no horsepower. I would personally just start over from stock vs trying to fix that tune.

most of the SOTP was tranny refinements as far as i could tell they used stock trans settings

Did you look at your IAT and MAP readings with key off? Make sure you done have one of the later TMAPs and a older calibration.

Secondly your boost level has nothing to do with the calibration. If its a stock engine with there blower there calibration should not be horrible. Yes there is more to improve but not the issues you claim.

Also you state you hate the E38 but clearly it's one of the easy controllers GM built. This tells me you might need to get more educated on calibrating before something breaks.....

What do you mean no MAF table? I'm confused...

Howard

www.redline-motorsports.net

1-954-703-5560

2006 ZO6 895/866 with APS TT
    2010 SSRS Camaro HTR-900TT (798/801)
    2011 HTR-850R Camaro
    2012 ZL1 Auto (10.33@135 MPH) Video Here!