Hi All, This is my first post.

I've been reading here for a while and there is some great info on here.

I'm building an AC Cobra with an LS1 under the hood. I also help out a bit with some other guys LS1 powered Cobras.

One thing we've noticed with the LS1 is that when you are coasting along at speed and you release the accelerator and press in the clutch the idle sits up around 1200 RPM. Once you slow down and stop it drops back down to normal 800 RPM or so. I figure this is a function in the tuning to make the car smoother to drive on the road when shifting gears etc. By the way it dropps of when you slow down to a certain speed it makes me think it's something the ECU is doing with the IAC relative to the Vehicles speed sensor.

In a lightweight 1100KG Cobra this is down right anoying since that 1200RPM is almost enough revs that you don't slow down when you back off the throttle. It means you have very little engine braking especially when the motor is supercharged and makes 550RWHP.

Is this a feature that can be disabled or a table that can be adjusted? It would be good if the idle stayed the same regardless of the speed you're doing as it would make the car feel a lot more natural.

Cheers

Michael