Thread: Is b3701 Injector pulse width voltage adjustment the same as lag, dead time, latency?

Default Is b3701 Injector pulse width voltage adjustment the same as lag, dead time, latency?

Is table b3701 - Injector pulse width voltage adjustment the same as injector lag, dead time, latency?
    9.8@150 . LQ4 Turbonetics Billet 7575@18psi, 6 speed, non-intercooled with meth. Speed Density, open loop, no PE.

No... B3701 is pulsewidth variation due to battery voltage and manifold vacuum;

lag and dead time are handled by small pulse adjust, minimum pulse width and a few other parameters.
    Last edited by joecar; July 17th, 2012 at 09:32 AM.

I ask because a lot of injector companies only give you limited data. I have latency data with my FIC 1100cc bosch ev14 injectors.

I was thinking this would go into table b3701 after reading these two articles.

http://www.injectordynamics.com/Dril...dDipshits.html

injector offset (Also called lag, dead time, latency, battery compensation)

http://www.injectordynamics.com/GMDATA.html

This offset exists with all injectors and needs to be accounted for if want our fuel calculations to be accurate. Because this offset is constant across the majority of the injector operating range, we can correct for it by adding it to our calculated pulsewidth value.
    Because they call latency and battery compensation the same thing in that article , it seems like b3701 is battery compensation. Also my data sheet has no data with reference to commanded pulse so I was thinking this latency would be applied accross the entire commanded pulse range just like b3701.
    9.8@150 . LQ4 Turbonetics Billet 7575@18psi, 6 speed, non-intercooled with meth. Speed Density, open loop, no PE.

Ah, ok, then the voltage adjustment is also called latency... (edited my post above).

The author of that article implies that injector offset, lag, dead time, latency, battery compensation all mean the same thing