Thread: EFI Live commercial scan/tune workshop

Default EFI Live commercial scan/tune workshop

I have a commercial scan/tune workshop for sale. it will scan/tune both gas and diesel GM vehicles from 1998 to current UNLIMITED no license to buy. i
    It would normally sell for $12,000 to$13,000 dollars. would make someone a great deal. great for dyno shop or for diesel tuning. (419)399-9531 or jminck@windstream.net.

Given this would be a large transaction for someone, I would suggest whoever is the buyer that they get the V2 serial number from the poster and verify with EFILive that it is not a stolen unit. Snopro, I'm not making accusations, just offering some free advice to anyone interested.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by snopro View Post
    I have a commercial scan/tune workshop for sale. it will scan/tune both gas and diesel GM vehicles from 1998 to current UNLIMITED no license to buy. i
    It would normally sell for $12,000 to$13,000 dollars. would make someone a great deal. great for dyno shop or for diesel tuning. (419)399-9531 or jminck@windstream.net.
    It has unlimited for every stream? Can you post what unlimited streams it has?

The Flashscan serial # is 003556795033 with Flashscan V2 upgrade serial#003591711663. It has unlimited streams for all vehicles that EFI Live supports gas or diesel.

Hi All, we can confirm the unit is not stolen. It is nearly 6 years old but doesn't have 'every' currently available stream activated. It has many streams activated, but there is no E38, E67 or T43 enabled. Not trying to talk down the unit snopro, just clarifying for anyone who thinks they are getting 'one with the lot', this isn't the case.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

When i bought it the other streams were not avaliabe yet or they would have been on there. The software that i have ,if you bought it today would cost you well over $13.000 dollars. I would sell it for $9,500 dollars.