Thread: Loading Original Files

Default Loading Original Files

Newbie here but I have visited your site a few times trying to learn/understand how to use the AutoCal.

I installed my new custom tunes tonight for my C6, LS2, A6. All seemed to go well ... after I updated my software (scripts) with the help of this forum.

Due to technical problems with the new custom tune I need to go back to my original files (E38_0001, T43_0002) right now. So I copied my original files onto my AutoCal then tried to load them into the car. I first tried PROGRAM 1 without success so I tried program FULL 1 (full flash) again wthout success. The error I get is $0331.

I find that strange because I had just updated my software.

Any suggestions?
    Dick

Many reviews, no replies...?

My tuner did respond to my phone calls early Saturday morning and admitted to making an error with my tune files. Hey, everyone makes mistakes and I appreciate his honesty.

He modified my files as we talked on the phone, Emailed them to me, then I installed the corrected tune files right away. I am now back up and running with a much more aggressive Corvette. And that is putting it mildly.

As for installing my original tune files; once I have my car set up how I want it, I will ask my tuner to confirm that my original files can be installed again.

Dick

After updating the firmware did you program the BBx config onto your V2/AC (Program All from BBx page in V8 S&T software)...?

Hi.

Yes I did. I really had no problems updating the Explorer and my AutoCal because the links and instructions were well laid out.

I am just finishing the process of sending my tuner my scanned file for final adjustments. Once that is complete I'll check the procedures to "back out" to my original tune files.

Thanks for following up.
    Dick