Thread: WON Corvette Challenge 11.50 Index CHAMPIONSHIP> 3rd straight!!!!!

Default WON Corvette Challenge 11.50 Index CHAMPIONSHIP> 3rd straight!!!!!

Thanks again to EFI Live I was able to take my 3rd consecutive Corvette Challenge 11.50 Index Series Championship...!!!

This is actually 5 straight 11.50 Index series Championships going back to the Englishtown 11.50 Index series where all makes cars can run. They dropped Fri nights this year, so I only raced in the Corvette Challenge, (vettes only) in 2012.

Most of you know the story.... Index racing was being introduced here, and I had gotten a different tuning program at the recommendation of a few other racers. Going on their forum where I was continually and rudely told to "do a search" when asking for help & was greeted with " why should we give you all the answers when we had to do all the work" I found out that their program couldn't even change WOT position. When I inquired about that so I could slow my car down or speed it up to run various indexes, I was ridiculed.

In came EFI Live, where 1 simple click allowed me to run, 10.50, 11.50, gee, I even won the inaugural 12.50 Index race @ Englishtown too...

Everyone here uses EFI Live and loves it! Thank you so much for your contributions to making racing fun for a lot of us, and allowing us the flexibility to be competitive in multiple classes as WE choose.

Us hard core racers know its not all about "speed".. We thrive on COMPETITION, racing competition, and EFI Live gives us that CHOICE to run however WE want to any particular day!!!

All the best,
    Ellis

Hey Ellis,

Thanks for the kind words and congrats on your 3rd consecutive win

Bracket racing is tough competition.

Congrts!!!! Its amazing what a person can do with the right tools, and good driving of course,lol.