Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: LC-1 to V2 A/D

Could be...

it makes me wonder how the LC-1 knows stoich AFR...?

Yes, post logs if possible.

It took me forever to go through logs and notes... this was over 6 months, had to find logs with correct pids to compare, was doing several tutorials, I'd be embarresed to show them.

If you think this is possible I'll do accurate testing and logs, with same identical tune. What should I do? LC-1 set to 14.7 and B3601 set to 14.7. Then 14.2, then 13.9?

I'm fairly confedent with my findings and not afraid to prove this accedently found theory wrong... if you think it's plauseable?

More simply: set LC-1 to say 11.0 (leave B3601 as is), and see what EXT.WO2AFR1 reports during CL and PE.

Anything is possible/plausible.

Theory is wrong...

Programmed the LC-1 to 11.0 and EXT.WO2AFR1 showed 10.98...

Just went back and looked a data and it's 13.9 no matter what B3601 AFR or Lc-1 was programmed log I looked at? Maybe this was always the issue I cleared up with the loose serial plug that drove me nuts all this time? Remember I could never get serial, AD1 or AD2/Gauge to match? Well they all match now... best part of this lesson was Lambda was always the same!

Now I really hate AFR!!!

For kicks I changed B3601 to 14.7 and the LTFT just started to go up, they were fairly consistent at 0 to -2. I'm back to 13.9 and going to get an Ethonal test kit... dam it... at least I'll be able to sleep tonight!

Lambda rules

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456