Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LC-1 to V2 A/D

Default LC-1 to V2 A/D

Maybe I just haven't found the right thread, post, tutorial etc... but can't get WB data? LC-1 is installed, gauge works fine, extra anolog output confirured, wired to A/D port A, went through V2 and selected AD, Serial was no, used the LC1 WB PID available?

Since I have voltage to A/D and a ground I'm sure it's just not set up for data properly but I'm lost at this point.

Did you select the pid EXT.AD1...?

D'oh!

No but figured it was something simple and after I did it works! Sort of, I had AFR_LC11, now I have both and they both are showing .6x volts, AFR is 9.xx and gauge is 14.xx.

Been reading quite a bit to get up to speed with EFI Live. I'm proficient with TunerPro RT and OBDI stuff. Found lots of old info,old Tutorials and dead links, kind of a history lesson. Software is accelerating faster and I just got newest version so lots of the info I read does not apply anymore... so I'm a little lost but have tried to soak up the knowledge here! Your quite knowledgeable and helpful around here so thanks!

The info I did find was LC1 AFR 0-5 volts = 10 to 20 AFR but I don't know if that is accurate? Mine is set 0-5 volts 7.35 to 22.39 AFR on Analog output 1 to V2 Analog A. So can you point me in right direction to change PID or find what is in PID to set up LC-1 Analog 1 output?

If your LC-1 is set to the default settings, then the pid CALC.AFR_LC11 (0-5V = 7.35-22.35AFR) is correct.

But, you may want to (should) use serial comms, see post #3 here: serial-port-cable-that-goes-to-v2

I do have a cable from TAQuickness ordered and shipped.

Although the Null Modem adapter may be a better option as I have the LC-1 wired for temp use and use it without EFI live as well... Thanks!

For now I'll have to check what's wrong giving me wrong data...

What fuel are you running...?

Check what the stoich AFR is set to in your LC-1 (use LM Programmer software to view it).

10% ethanol gasoline.

Stoich in LC-1 is 14.7

Haven't had time to work on it today.

If your wideband is showing AFR 9.xx (say 9.00) then you're extremely rich...

E10 stoich AFR is 14.2

LC-1 stoich AFR is 14.7 (why don't you set this to 14.2)

so your actual AFR is 9.00*14.2/14.7 = 8.69

The serial comms connection reads WO2AFR, WO2EQR, and WO2LAM

the last two are independent of stoich AFR and are much more useful for tuning (PE with E00 or E10 uses the same EQR or LAM).
    Last edited by joecar; August 20th, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

The data going to EFI Live is 9.xx AFR. The gauge says 14.xx AFR. There is something wrong with data end, voltage going into V2 is correct.

I've never changed stoich on LC-1 wideband but will give it a try. Have changed stoich in PCM before to match E10 but was 14.3, guess it's splitting hairs 14.2 to 14.3...

Got WOT AFR between 12.5 and 13.0 through three gears! Gonna have to get good data to fine tune it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast