Thread: No reading or flashing after build 211 update and firmware and bootblock update......

Angry No reading or flashing after build 211 update and firmware and bootblock update......

Hey guys. After updating all my software, firmware and bootblock I am totally unable to read/flash. I keep getting bootloader rejected errors. I thought it was just the 01 LB7 I was attempting to tune. But after dealing with it for an hour I decided to try and read my LBZ and its the same scenario. I really need to get this thing figured out as I have 3 Dmax's to tune and 2 Cummins. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    -Danny-

"Napalm"........'03 LB7 Ext Cab 2wd, Spiral Grey Metallic, lowered, Fuel Rampage wrapped in Nitto 420S, Stainless Diesel S475 5-Blade over stock.

Update.............I was able to read and flash the Cummins. Still no go on my LBZ. Tried 7.5 with no luck, and V8 came up with an error saying that DSP5 operating systems arent supported??
    -Danny-

"Napalm"........'03 LB7 Ext Cab 2wd, Spiral Grey Metallic, lowered, Fuel Rampage wrapped in Nitto 420S, Stainless Diesel S475 5-Blade over stock.

Ok another update. I flashed my LBZ. I guess I wasnt aware that we cant read DSP operating systems anymore. I used to be able to I thought. So, basically it narrows it down to the other customer needs an ECM I suppose. We pulled fuses and battery cables till our faces were blue with no luck.
    -Danny-

It's never been possible to read a DSP tune out of an LBZ or LMM, the restrictions Bosch put in the ECM means we can write to certain 'spare' parts of the memory but we can't read them back out. So if we allowed reading of DSP tunes you would only get 'some' of what is needed.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Ok, makes since. It has always been an LLY or an LB7 that I have read with DSP O.S. Thanks so much for the reply!
    -Danny-