Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Help with CalcVE Tuning Filter

Hey Joe ! Please take a look at this log 22! Car is know starting to Idel on it own, I starting to think there is somthing strange about this program , since I update it.
    When I connect to the car with the scan tool ,sometimes it takes two or three times before it connects. You will see that the LTFT Averages are -4.7% . Is it the LTFT Averages is what needs settle in ?? The LTFT Bank 1 & 2 .to me are strange sometimes Bank1 is working and sometimes Bank2 is working. Should they both run at the same time???? Maybe you can give me a call !Do you have my number! Thanks jeff !
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Jeff, I'll call you later today.

Your log 22 shows P0132 (B1S1 O2 voltage high) is current, which means the bank 1 O2 sensor is not working (will always be zeros).

No, disregard the LONGFTAVG1/2 pids... the PCM uses LONGFT1/2, these are what settle in when MAF/VE are correct.
    Last edited by joecar; November 12th, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

Same thing in log 19, P0132.

Also, in both logs 19 and 22, WO2BEN shows you're lean almost everywhere...

Hey Joe ! Check out all the wiring and connection on my 02 sensors, conects all were good, Did fine No1 o2 sensor wire "cover" got hot because of headers.Just had a new wire set hanging around so I change it. Took out my PC, made a connection,First thing I seen was,LTFT Bank 1 and2 were reading -20 and the same for the LTFT Avg.were reading the same-20,This is before I started the car ! Started the car LTFT 1 was reading 0 acrose the board, LTFT 2 were moving,So then I discornected from the car, Conected back to the car , And know the Bank 1 was moving and Bank 2 were reading Zero!???

One more thing, about The code P0132 ? This code was coming up last year after installing the Headers with High Flow Cats, Would this set that code ,because of the HIGH FLOW cats.Not able to heat up to the wright Temp????

Jeff, check the ground connections on the engine (driver side head, and engine block).

Default jeff

Hi joe !How is it going? The weekend is here, and Kim and I are going to montreal for the weekend!Cold here -5c.,but no snow yet !Check out all my ground wires,I have a service manual and it tells me were all the ground wires are.They were all good,also change that 02 sensor on bank1, So! Then I down loaded efi live on my other PC.That went well, made up a quik file to see if the LTFT would read. This is what I recorded! Please take a look and tell me what you think.Car Idel until 80c,then it falls off! Went for a quick run up the high way ,Gave it a shot ,it spin the tires from second gear through 3rd.Its makeing power, mabe in the spring I will get this finish. thanks jeff !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jeff keyuk; November 16th, 2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: wrong file

Hi Jeff,

The log shows it started in Closed Loop and then it went open, looks like one or both O2's stopped working.

Have fun in Montreal

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456