I can not flash tune with any of my extra (5) licenses from a total of (6) witch my car is tuned with 1. I believe the extra license are corrupted. I was going to tune a friend car for him 2001 Camaro, and it would ask to be licensed i would go thew all the steps but when the count down stop the screen disappear. When i go to the FlashScan V1 PMC Licensing , In the box were it says PMC Licenses Available (minus -236) and Used (+242) , Ive only used 1. and in the Right hand of the screen shot were it says .

the little (y) has two little dotes (") on top of each (y) .

Lic# PCM
01 EF10XXXXXXXX (in car)
02 yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
03 yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
04 yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
05 yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
06 yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ive have update V7 & V8, and uninstalled and reinstalled ,checked my USB firmware , Ive even installed EFI Live on my desktop in my garage and on two different laptop with different operating systems and hooked up my PCM from my car to validate and all three say the samething.
A few years back my controller (little black box) went bad and i sent it back and EFI Live sent me a new one with a new serial & registration & activation code. I wonder when i installed the new controller the my licenses got corrupted some how. can some one help me please.