Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: CSP5 - Cummins Switchable tuning - it's HERE!

Default CSP5 - Cummins Switchable tuning - it's HERE!

Any new news on this?

Yes, 6 x OS's completed for CSP5 conversion (three for each year model), with the final round of testing is happening this week (fingers crossed this is the final round).
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Yes, 6 x OS's completed for CSP5 conversion (three for each year model), with the final round of testing is happening this week (fingers crossed this is the final round).
    Congrats!!! Assuming this is going to be a successful release, when (okay don't shoot me for asking) do you expect to start the development for 6.7 Cummins support?

Thanks!

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by beav View Post
    Congrats!!! Assuming this is going to be a successful release, when (okay don't shoot me for asking) do you expect to start the development for 6.7 Cummins support?

Thanks!
    That has always been the plan start 6.7 right after 5.9 is released....it's just taken a little longer to get 5.9 up and running to be a product we are happy to give to our customers.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Default Re: CSP5 - Cummins Switchable tuning - it's HERE!

I'm more excited about EDA with this release. Still happening at the same time?

Yes, the EDA scan update is part of CSP5, it's all in the one thing, 38 individual data parameters at 40+ fps can only be described as awesome!

Reading your newsletter on CSP5, it speaks about a "6th" hardwire tune that allows you to ground a spare pin on the ECU...is that still the case or has that option been abandoned?

It's still there, so yes technically there is 6 selectable tunes, 5 via the CAN bus and one more via an input pin on the ECM (toggle switch, relay contact etc).

It's still there, so yes technically there is 6 selectable tunes, 5 via the CAN bus and one more via an input pin on the ECM (toggle switch, relay contact etc).
    Great, thanks!

Yes, 6 x OS's completed for CSP5 conversion (three for each year model)
    Which OS's and are there plans to support all known OS's? I'm running on a fresh dealer flash w/ high idle enabled that I had to obtain to rid the gremlin's in my last tune. Flashing a non-dealer based tune just to obtain the ability to run CSP scares the #%+/!! out of me after all the headaches I went through with supposed 'clean' stock files. Thanks,
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast