Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummins high idle enable

Default Cummins high idle enable

I have not been in the loop for awhile. I have not had this since i switched to a manual stock tune (auto to manual trans conversion) and operating system. I cannot see paying the dealer $89 for 4 mins of work. If i post my os can someone send me a clean stock manual tune with this enabled? Or any thought when this feature will be added? Or if not already. Like i said been on other ventures for awile. But winters comin and with the thick oil im running to quiet gear rollover. Its hard to shift when cold and standard idle just doesn't cut it. Thanks for any help.

CMB.ctzCMB.ctzdont forget tunning alone wont enable, pin 22 if i remeber has to be grounded to but not sure with you for you had auto trans. prior. Here is stock manual high idle just dont forget to change vin. hope attatment went through.
    Tuning by Zack StarLite diesel

Thanks so much. Yes i did ground pin 22. Now if i remeber i change vin after i tune? Or before? Can u run through the sequence for me in that again? Ive done it once just been a long time. I appreciate it

Isn't pin22 the clutch switch input?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

pin #22 pto control as for vin change think you can now change in tune tool pull stock file copy high lite copy vin. close file pull my file clear vin and paste then go to top hit file then save as done. or the old way load my file on truck do not start open scan tool on top hit biodiretinal hit change vin follow promps.

11352409 is my operating system although some of my tunes are of the operating system that you sent me. im kind of confused. i know i got a stock manual tune with the sane operating system as mine from rob at ATP. some of my tunes are the 409 and some are the one sent. can i go back and forth? sorry to sound stupid just a little confused. thanks for any help

yes you can if you load my you can go back to 409 i have swapped back and forth trying diff. operating sys.

Whats the difference in the 2? I remeber trying mine on my buddys truck and it kicked up a window stating that the Os was different. But i was just curious.... What about all my tunes that are of different Os's? Do i need to script them all over this stick tune?

there were updates better diagnostics clutch save ,hard start, smoke to many to list general idea .you can try scripting if your tunes are not locked but some of the parameters might have change so tunes might not be same after scripting .

So is the ones you sent the latest? So pretty much there ecm calibrations correct?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast