Just wondering if there is any way of making the Y-axis of B0751/B0752 reference lbs/minute instead of g/cyl?

I realize they are kind of "different" measurements/can be calculated from one another...

But it makes it a bit difficult when the MAF sensor analog voltage scaler (B0201) is referenced in lbs/minute

Basically, im using the MAF input as a variable on-demand defuel request from an outside 0-5v source. (setup the MAF sensor circuit on a double-throw relay so I can switch the ECM's input between the actual MAF sensor and my own external 0-5v input) And it would be a lot easier to tune how much defuel a given voltage input to the MAF circuit generates if B0751/B0752 was displayed in lbs/minute vs. RPM instead of g/cyl vs. RPM.

As it is, I have to do a lot of "brute force" calculating and my own interpolation/mapping out of the table and a lot of messing around to get the desired end result...IE, "I want to defuel to 30mm3 on command regardless of RPM". I was thinking of using the lower range of the MAF sensor that is never really used (at idle, a dmax is roughly 6-7lbs/minute, or 1.6v or so. I would like to have my own widget kind of (in effect) use the .5v-1.5v range of the sensor signal circuit to generate an "X" mm3 defuel regardless of RPM at certain times. (not all the time, when Im not requesting the defuel, Ill have the MAF sensor and associated B0751/B0752 functioning normally)

So basically...it would make my mapping out of B0751/B0752 much easier if it could somehow be more directly correlated/transposed with B0201.....is that possible?>

thanks
Ben