Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LC1 Histogram logging

Default LC1 Histogram logging

Ok,

I had a 2010 Camaro ss this weekend that has been tuned from a few other shops that the customer is unhappy with the end result. This is the E38 varient computer that i am not even accustom to (I have been working on my LS1B ecu's).

So the problem is when we make the table in the scan Maps (F11), I select AD1 PID witch is voltage. The voltage is correct with the wideband range but I would like to get this to display AF and not volts. Please any help on this. I have seleced the wideband pids like stated in the autove guide for the LC1 etc.

I have read several threads this weekend about using the analog and never found the answer. Other then our LC1's I have an LM2 but I do not have the serial cable yet (already talked to TAQcables). So please no off topic about switching to serial.

Another question in the E38 file under airflow i find my VE tables. what is the proper way to plot the VE normal, VE 2bar, VE 3bar in (F11)? will it log and switch over between maps A-B-C etc? and this SS was supercharged with a ZL1 or ZR1 map sensor (I noticed this is a common swap).
    Last edited by joecar; October 24th, 2012 at 02:47 AM. Reason: fixed spelling to allow searching

On the PIDs tab select the pid CALC.AFR_LC11, this is the specific LC-1 analog AFR pid... the BEN pid that goes with this is CALC.BEN_LC11.

Whatever MAP sensor you have (1-bar, 2-bar, 3-bar) determines which of the VE tables;

map are populated concurrently as the charts are drawn as data is logged.

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    On the PIDs tab select the pid CALC.AFR_LC11, this is the specific LC-1 analog AFR pid... the BEN pid that goes with this is CALC.BEN_LC11.
    So when I hit Ctrl-Enter and it asks me, should i choose the Calc.AFR or should i choose Calc.Ben? I assume AFR correct?

map are populated concurrently as the charts are drawn as data is logged.
    So your saying if i start logging map A and it switches to map B it will still log it correct? i noticed when i connected and started the dashboard that the maps dont log until you hit the pause button. I ask this cause I want to make sure I get the data when in boost correctly.

On the PIDs tab, to select a pid double click on it... select both CALC.AFR_LC11 and CALC.BEN_LC11...

you can also select these when viewing a log (i.e. after the log was captured) and you can save these into a log file.

The maps are built from a log... if the log is currently being logged, then the charts and maps will be "progressing" concurrently with the log being captured.

BTW: click the red record button (not the yellow monitor button).

On the PIDs tab, to select a pid double click on it... select both CALC.AFR_LC11 and CALC.BEN_LC11...

you can also select these when viewing a log (i.e. after the log was captured) and you can save these into a log file.

Joecar,

I understand how to select and deselect the PIDs in the list. I think you misinterpreted my question. I am not seeing an AF ratio in my map cells (this because im using the incorrect PID).

When i click Ctrl+Enter brings up the Map Properties screen:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map properties.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	14076
    Highlighted in the red what should i have there: I assume the Calc.AFR or should i have the Calc.Ben???

Ah, I see... it should be CALC.BEN_LC11 (since you want a VE correction map).

( on Data tab checkmark Names, it will show the short pid names also )

Thank You Joe! I will be doing this again this weekend and hope the customer leaves with the tune he deserves.

I didnt get much time with the car this weekend but It didnt work. I tried several other PID's and i noticed AD2 was reacting more then AD1 even though i have the analog connected into analog 1 port.

Here are my PID's i cant remember when i switched between them.
    Speed Density (LC1 02).pid
    Speed Density (LC1).pid

here are some logs
    Log_0010.efi
    Log_0011.efi
    Log_0012.efi

I am lost with this

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast